Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seattle and Vancouver

(11-05-2022, 10:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 09:59 AM)mikesez Wrote: I'll just borrow one of yours if the need arises.  And I know I tend to make your needs arise.

Nah, you aren't girthy enough to fill out my gear. It's really best if you just give me your deets so I don't have to keep sending those things back to Adam & Eve like last year. They tend to frown on restocking stuff after it's been used, especially that really lacey stuff you enjoy parading around in.

I keep telling you, I always pack my own before I come visit.  You're the one who gets so picky about what colors and patterns it is.  Around August and September it all has to be leopard print then suddenly by October its like you can't bear the sight of rosette spots anymore.  Very odd.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-05-2022, 10:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 10:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, you aren't girthy enough to fill out my gear. It's really best if you just give me your deets so I don't have to keep sending those things back to Adam & Eve like last year. They tend to frown on restocking stuff after it's been used, especially that really lacey stuff you enjoy parading around in.

I keep telling you, I always pack my own before I come visit.  You're the one who gets so picky about what colors and patterns it is.  Around August and September it all has to be leopard print then suddenly by October its like you can't bear the sight of rosette spots anymore.  Very odd.

It's pretty well known that you shouldn't wear those animal print beaded thongs with white garters after Labor Day, I don't know why you insist that the rules don't apply to you. And then you put on those garish neon green acrylic platform spike heels to go with it? I just can't even. The way you were clomping down Canal Street in those vinyl hot pink chaps? It's like you don't even try to control yourself anymore. I'm really starting to get concerned.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-05-2022, 11:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 10:53 AM)mikesez Wrote: I keep telling you, I always pack my own before I come visit.  You're the one who gets so picky about what colors and patterns it is.  Around August and September it all has to be leopard print then suddenly by October its like you can't bear the sight of rosette spots anymore.  Very odd.

It's pretty well known that you shouldn't wear those animal print beaded thongs with white garters after Labor Day, I don't know why you insist that the rules don't apply to you. And then you put on those garish neon green acrylic platform spike heels to go with it? I just can't even. The way you were clomping down Canal Street in those vinyl hot pink chaps? It's like you don't even try to control yourself anymore. I'm really starting to get concerned.

You need to focus on your own therapy process and not worry about how I go about getting new clients.  You're finally calling me Mike now after years of calling me Joe while insisting I slap you harder and harder.  This new pickiness you have about lingerie is another sign of progress, I hope.  The nice thing about being a therapist is I get paid either way, but I do appreciate that you've been so open lately.

(11-03-2022, 10:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 10:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: Lack of housing and mental illness are a cycle. 
They don't want to build more housing, is basically the entire problem.
If these people weren't evicted due to decades of new money coming in chasing old buildings, they wouldn't be on the street, and they wouldn't be mentally ill.

Mental illness and addiction are not the same thing. Not all addicts are mentally ill and not all who suffer mental illness are addicts. 

Know what you're talking about before saying something so moronic.

(11-03-2022, 06:29 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: If you haven't watched the video, you probably should. They interview a homeless woman, and she states unequivocally that 100% of the homeless in Seattle that she has encountered are drug addicts.  I've  volunteered at homeless shelters and soup kitchens in the past, and I found the same to be pretty much true.

Lol. He doesn't know anything. The last time this documentary was discussed I asked if he'd seen it after he was spouting nonsense as fact. Nope, he had not.

(11-05-2022, 08:33 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 06:59 AM)Sneakers Wrote: I'll take moron for two hundred, Alex.

This is your single most ignorant post of all time.

Interesting.
What was your SAT score?

LOL.  Am I wrong?  Have you posted other statements even more ignorant than this?

What's the relevancy of my SAT score?  How does it make you more or less of a moron?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-05-2022, 09:59 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 09:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That doesn't help me with my Christmas shopping.

I'll just borrow one of yours if the need arises.  And I know I tend to make your needs arise.

I'm really not sure how to interpret this.  Laughing  

I don't think he shares your "enthusiasm" for the relationship.

(11-05-2022, 01:14 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-03-2022, 10:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Mental illness and addiction are not the same thing. Not all addicts are mentally ill and not all who suffer mental illness are addicts. 

Know what you're talking about before saying something so moronic.

Lol. He doesn't know anything. The last time this documentary was discussed I asked if he'd seen it after he was spouting nonsense as fact. Nope, he had not.

(11-05-2022, 08:33 AM)mikesez Wrote: Interesting.
What was your SAT score?

LOL.  Am I wrong?  Have you posted other statements even more ignorant than this?

What's the relevancy of my SAT score?  How does it make you more or less of a moron?

If yours was higher than mine, you would have cause to call me a moron. But if it was lower, wouldn't that make you more of a moron than me?

Knock it off, kids, or I’m pulling this message board over. Last warning.

(11-05-2022, 01:28 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 01:14 PM)Sneakers Wrote: LOL.  Am I wrong?  Have you posted other statements even more ignorant than this?

If yours was higher than mine, you would have cause to call me a moron. But if it was lower, wouldn't that make you more of a moron than me?

Why don't you look up the definition of "relevancy" and try again.  I'll give you a hint.  It's not your SAT score relative to anyone else's that makes you a moron.

P.S.  SAT score?  Are you really holding on to high school that tightly?

(11-05-2022, 01:58 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 01:28 PM)mikesez Wrote: If yours was higher than mine, you would have cause to call me a moron. But if it was lower, wouldn't that make you more of a moron than me?

Why don't you look up the definition of "relevancy" and try again.  I'll give you a hint.  It's not your SAT score relative to anyone else's that makes you a moron.

I'm not.  Jags brought up SAT scores and Americus was the first one to call me a moron.  Why don't you police them instead of me, or better yet, butt out?

(11-04-2022, 08:59 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 01:42 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm not saying anything to you beyond this reply regarding the subject of addiction and/or mental health.

Every reply from him is like an SAT question.  Some widgets are gizmos.  All gizmos are widgets.   How many gigdets are gizmos?

And no! Mike, that is not meant to be a compliment.

Yep. 

Not sure if I'm believing he suddenly has Aspergers since he's had plenty of opportunity over the years to say something about it when we have all given him grief for his ignorant, stupid and sometimes offensive remarks. He said he likes being smug and the smartest guy in the room. Not sure how that squares with being on the spectrum. 

But that's just me.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 02:40 PM by mikesez. Edited 3 times in total.)

My 1st comment here was post 6. You guys all seemed to understand that post, but replied that drug addiction and drug treatment were bigger contributors to the problems in the Pacific Northwest than housing policy. But you guys all agreed that mental illness and housing policy do play some role, and that these things were not mutually exclusive. None of you thought I was saying was saying they were. None of you thought I was saying that drugs don't matter.
Then at post 25, we have Americus crash in here and say that I'm a moron for thinking drug addiction and mental illness were the same thing. But I never said that, and in the 18 posts in between, no one else thought I said that.
Then I try to defend myself, and instead of you guys saying something productive like Hey Americus, he obviously didn't really mean it like that, you guys decide to pile on with even worse and more irrelevant insults. And you criticize me when I respond to those as well. At least FSG made his irrelevant insults funny! I'm telling you, therapy works!

(11-05-2022, 01:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Knock it off, kids, or I’m pulling this message board over. Last warning.

Sorry dad.  He asked me if I thought he was a moron and you taught me not to lie so....

(11-05-2022, 02:16 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 01:58 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Why don't you look up the definition of "relevancy" and try again.  I'll give you a hint.  It's not your SAT score relative to anyone else's that makes you a moron.

I'm not.  Jags brought up SAT scores and Americus was the first one to call me a moron.  Why don't you police them instead of me, or better yet, butt out?

I just gave her a +1, though to be fair, I'm not certain her post was that deserving.  She generally appears to be quite astute, but this observation about you didn't exactly require solving the da Vinci code. 
(No offense intended Americus.)

I'll deal with Jags next.  BTW you're wrong (again).  His post doesn't mention SAT scores at all.

(11-05-2022, 11:56 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 11:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's pretty well known that you shouldn't wear those animal print beaded thongs with white garters after Labor Day, I don't know why you insist that the rules don't apply to you. And then you put on those garish neon green acrylic platform spike heels to go with it? I just can't even. The way you were clomping down Canal Street in those vinyl hot pink chaps? It's like you don't even try to control yourself anymore. I'm really starting to get concerned.

You need to focus on your own therapy process and not worry about how I go about getting new clients.  You're finally calling me Mike now after years of calling me Joe while insisting I slap you harder and harder.  This new pickiness you have about lingerie is another sign of progress, I hope.  The nice thing about being a therapist is I get paid either way, but I do appreciate that you've been so open lately.

You're got to get over this idea that you're a therapist. You're like the little Asian girls working the massage parlor or the meth head up on the stripper pole. You serve a purpose, but it ain't therapy. But if you shake it really hard I'm sure you'll bump your tip count up a bit.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 04:45 PM by mikesez.)

(11-05-2022, 03:52 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 02:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm not.  Jags brought up SAT scores and Americus was the first one to call me a moron.  Why don't you police them instead of me, or better yet, butt out?

I just gave her a +1, though to be fair, I'm not certain her post was that deserving.  She generally appears to be quite astute, but this observation about you didn't exactly require solving the da Vinci code. 
(No offense intended Americus.)

I'll deal with Jags next.  BTW you're wrong (again).  His post doesn't mention SAT scores at all.

He did bring up the SAT in a "not a compliment" fashion.  But you accuse me, not him, of "holding on to high school". I didn't accuse him of being some high school stereotype.  He accused me of that.  If you don't think people should talk about high school things, talk to him about it, not me.

(11-05-2022, 03:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 11:56 AM)mikesez Wrote: You need to focus on your own therapy process and not worry about how I go about getting new clients.  You're finally calling me Mike now after years of calling me Joe while insisting I slap you harder and harder.  This new pickiness you have about lingerie is another sign of progress, I hope.  The nice thing about being a therapist is I get paid either way, but I do appreciate that you've been so open lately.

You're got to get over this idea that you're a therapist. You're like the little Asian girls working the massage parlor or the meth head up on the stripper pole. You serve a purpose, but it ain't therapy. But if you shake it really hard I'm sure you'll bump your tip count up a bit.

I haven't seen this kind of regression after progress since last Sunday.  Very disheartening.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 06:26 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-05-2022, 02:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 08:59 PM)Jags Wrote: Every reply from him is like an SAT question.  Some widgets are gizmos.  All gizmos are widgets.   How many gigdets are gizmos?

And no! Mike, that is not meant to be a compliment.

Yep. 

Not sure if I'm believing he suddenly has Aspergers since he's had plenty of opportunity over the years to say something about it when we have all given him grief for his ignorant, stupid and sometimes offensive remarks. He said he likes being smug and the smartest guy in the room. Not sure how that squares with being on the spectrum. 

But that's just me.

I'm not sure I believe it! It was first mentioned to me about 4 years ago but when a second therapist mentioned it earlier this year I had to give it some credit.
Anyhow, I go to a few other forums and I don't get this level of grief from people.  Sometimes I get compliments.  I really don't think that ASD symptoms, to the extent that I have them, interfere with me communicating in an internet forum.  They may cause me to latch on to certain topics, but I don't think that's the main problem here.  Especially not with you.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 07:12 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

This might go down as one of the weirdest threads in Jags forum history. Also, you don't have Asperger's.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 07:55 PM by mikesez.)

(11-05-2022, 07:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This might go down as one of the weirdest threads in Jags forum history. Also, you don't have Asperger's.

I probably don't. But Ye probably doesn't, either. I think Ye is on the schizophrenia spectrum, or whatever they call that cluster of possible issues.
But I do have a lot of the symptoms you first listed.

(11-05-2022, 07:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This might go down as one of the weirdest threads in Jags forum history. Also, you don't have Asperger's.

He doesn't have Asperger's.. He's just an assburger..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 09:48 PM by Lucky2Last.)

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.giphy.com%2Fmedi...ipo=images]

(11-05-2022, 07:54 PM)mikesez Wrote:

I probably don't. But Ye probably doesn't, either. I think Ye is on the schizophrenia spectrum, or whatever they call that cluster of possible issues.
But I do have a lot of the symptoms you first listed.

Kanye is WAY more in line with traditional Asperger's, bro. I had dinner with you. You don't have it. The problem with putting something on a spectrum is that it opens the door to anyone to be on it, so I have no doubt one of your shrinks mentioned it. You MIGHT have some tendencies, but Kanye is totally in line with what we used to screen for in schools.