Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump heading to Mexico to meet with El Presidente Nieto

Maybe Corrine's future gf will get her a bottle too.. Should only cost a couple Snickers bars..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:All I am saying is that the momentum shift is in the air. Everybody can feel it. Can you not feel it?

I think I mentioned last month that the polls would begin to get tighter.

They have gotten tighter as I expected and have said quite a few times on this message board.

I'm not worried that the horse race had gotten closer. But that's just me

Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHA

See, winger gets it!

Quote:See, winger gets it!

Some laugh with you, some at you.. it's all perspective
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Some laugh with you, some at you.. it's all perspective

Eloquent as ever, winger.

I believe you've just described the tale of Pagliacci in the purest way.

Kudos

Quote:I think I mentioned last month that the polls would begin to get tighter.

They have gotten tighter as I expected and have said quite a few times on this message board.

I'm not worried that the horse race had gotten closer. But that's just me

It's really not tight.

The electoral map isn't even close.

So it turns out Trump did not "flip-flop" on immigration like many in the media and on this board claimed he would. He remained firm and his plan is the same as it was day-one. He outlined an effective 10-point plan to manage immigration, legalization, border security, and more. He reaffirmed, despite Nieto saying he will not pay for the wall, that Mexico will pay for the wall in some form or another. All-in-all great speech, great delivery, great detail. More detail than Hillary has given on any policy in nearly a year (or longer).

Trump immigration speech: A president was born on Wednesday

Don't confuse the willfully ignorant with facts.

They're off in their Imaginationland happy place.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:So it turns out Trump did not "flip-flop" on immigration like many in the media and on this board claimed he would. He remained firm and his plan is the same as it was day-one. He outlined an effective 10-point plan to manage immigration, legalization, border security, and more. He reaffirmed, despite Nieto saying he will not pay for the wall, that Mexico will pay for the wall in some form or another. All-in-all great speech, great delivery, great detail. More detail than Hillary has given on any policy in nearly a year (or longer).

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/01/trump-immigration-speech-president-was-born-on-wednesday.html'>Trump immigration speech: A president was born on Wednesday</a>

He flipped, then flopped on Hannity when he was asking the audience to decide his policy. Then he flipped back again.

Lol. He did a complete 360 in a matter of 2 weeks.

Aren't dizzy from all the spinning?

Quote:He flipped, then flopped on Hannity when he was asking the audience to decide his policy. Then he flipped back again.

Lol. He did a complete 360 in a matter of 2 weeks.

Aren't dizzy from all the spinning?

No, because I said from the beginning to wait until the immigration speech and reference the policy on his website. I was proven right in the end.

Quote:So it turns out Trump did not "flip-flop" on immigration like many in the media and on this board claimed he would. He remained firm and his plan is the same as it was day-one. He outlined an effective 10-point plan to manage immigration, legalization, border security, and more. He reaffirmed, despite Nieto saying he will not pay for the wall, that Mexico will pay for the wall in some form or another. All-in-all great speech, great delivery, great detail. More detail than Hillary has given on any policy in nearly a year (or longer).

I know you're just trying to cover up for your boy.

Trump on immigration: "Never mind". He's now advocating the Obama Administration plan. But that's ok there was plenty of bluster and red meat to fire up the yahoos.

Same old same old - yell your "speech". Be pretty incoherent. Gloss over the fact that you're not addressing all the people, other than "criminals" left in this country. Be real vague on specifics. And keep talking about the wall.

Aren't you at least a little embarrassed about appearing so gullible? Do you really think that "speech" will convince anyone other than his base?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 01:02 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:I know you're just trying to cover up for your boy.

Trump on immigration: "Never mind". He's now advocating the Obama Administration plan. But that's ok there was plenty of bluster and red meat to fire up the yahoos.

Same old same old - yell your "speech". Be pretty incoherent. Gloss over the fact that you're not addressing all the people, other than "criminals" left in this country. Be real vague on specifics. And keep talking about the wall.

Aren't you at least a little embarrassed about appearing so gullible? Do you really think that "speech" will convince anyone other than his base?

What Obama administration plan? Where in Obama's plan does he specify building the wall, enforcing the law, tripling ICE/Border Patrol, stopping catch and release, and ending sanctuary cities?

Obama's plan is also executive amnesty. Trump's plan is no legalization unless you leave and re-apply the legal way. How are they similar?

Yes, in 90 minutes, he just erased 2 weeks of Kellyanne Conway's work to ring in the moderates.

Quote:No, because I said from the beginning to wait until the immigration speech and reference the policy on his website. I was proven right in the end.

Fair enough and point conceded.

Quote:What Obama administration plan? Where in Obama's plan does he specify building the wall, enforcing the law, tripling ICE/Border Patrol, stopping catch and release, and ending sanctuary cities?

Obama's plan is also executive amnesty. Trump's plan is no legalization unless you leave and re-apply the legal way. How are they similar?

Come on man, even trump said Obama is doing a great job kicking illegals out.

Don't ignore reality just to make your point stronger....

I actually agree with JW here w/ regard to Trump sticking to his original policy.  

With that said, however, I honestly think his speech last night was very devastating to his election potential.   

Quote:I actually agree with JW here w/ regard to Trump sticking to his original policy.

With that said, however, I honestly think his speech last night was very devastating to his election potential.

Pretty much ended it.

Quote:Pretty much ended it.

Yeah he definitely lost all the illegal immigrant votes.  Legal immigrants loved the speech.

Quote:Yeah he definitely lost all the illegal immigrant votes. Legal immigrants loved the speech.

Like these legal immigrants?

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/01/trump_s_hispanic_allies_are_self_deporting_from_his_campaign.html?client=safari'>https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/01/trump_s_hispanic_allies_are_self_deporting_from_his_campaign.html?client=safari</a>

Or these?

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/donald-trump-adviser-half-of-trumps-hispanic-advisory-board-now-ready-to-resign/?client=safari'>https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/donald-trump-adviser-half-of-trumps-hispanic-advisory-board-now-ready-to-resign/?client=safari</a>

What did he say? I did not hear it.  Did he say we deporting illegal immigrants again?  Clearly, this is something new from Trump that hasn't already been heard before.