Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread***

Quote:His baby is nearly ready to be birthed and he doesn't want to miss it. Unfortunate too, I wanted to see him and Jalen, that would've been a fun matchup.
Its going to be born around a week 4 regular season game. Reading people. Reading. 

"The Cincinnati Bengals’ schedule has them playing the Miami Dolphins in Week 4 on Sept. 29. The following day, star wide receiver A.J. Green’s first baby is due."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:His baby is nearly ready to be birthed and he doesn't want to miss it. Unfortunate too, I wanted to see him and Jalen, that would've been a fun matchup.

I posted an article on the in NFL At Large, and the poster above me just mentioned it as well, baby won't be born for roughly another month. He should be playing tonight.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

AJ Green should be playing tonight. His baby is several weeks away from due date, which obviously could come before or after said due date but I would fully expect him to play tonight unless something comes up...or pops out.

Nah dude that story was for a regular season game in late September.

Quote:AJ Green should be playing tonight. His baby is several weeks away from due date, which obviously could come before or after said due date but I would fully expect him to play tonight unless something comes up...or pops out.

Hahahahaha

Quote:I want us to come out and play awful just to see if JDub backtracks or panics.

What would I backtrack or panic about? I have a long history of telling people who do panic they should calm down.

Quote:Too bad Greene will probably be out.  Would like to see Ramsey on Greene.

FYI Ramsey and Greene are teammates.

Quote:FYI Ramsey and Greene are teammates.
lololol

Also, I expect Rashad Greene to play.

I understand why almost everyone says preseasons games are meaningless, but they actually mean everything to rookies and players on roster bubbles. Who will lose his job tonight?

Quote:I understand why almost everyone says preseasons games are meaningless, but they actually mean everything to rookies and players on roster bubbles. Who will lose his job tonight?

The beer man

Quote:There will be a lot of people watching this game. What a stage for the first team to continue what they've shown through the first two weeks of the preseason.

Yep, spotlight will be on us, we need to perform well.

Quote:I understand why almost everyone says preseasons games are meaningless, but they actually mean everything to rookies and players on roster bubbles. Who will lose his job tonight?
Well probably about 15 players. Chad Henne?Dmac?Benn?

Quote:Well probably about 15 players. Chad Henne?Dmac?Benn?

Not Henne. We still need him to back up Bortles. Benn is a good candidate.

I hope we showcase some of our wide receiver depth tonight and maybe trade some away to avoid cutting talented players.... ie. Benn, J.Robinson, Walters, etc.

Quote:I hope we showcase some of our wide receiver depth tonight and maybe trade some away to avoid cutting talented players.... ie. Benn, J.Robinson, Walters, etc.

In two days we have to cut the roster size to 75 players. They will be cut.

We want to keep Walters. He was good for us as far as I could tell.

Quote:FYI Ramsey and Greene are teammates.

AJ Green plays for the Jags????? I missed that signing!

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2016, 03:36 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:AJ Green plays for the Jags????? I missed that signing!

Someone obviously got A.J. and Rashad mixed up.

Quote:Someone obviously got A.J. and Rashad mixed up.

Probably the person who is a Broncos and Green Bay fan but hangs out here trolling the board.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Someone obviously got A.J. and Rashad mixed up.

They mixed their babies up? That's awful. Hope they get it figure out soon.