Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Right Guard AJ Cann the next

Quote:The fact that no one suggested as much is a clear sign your post is irrelevant. 

Where were you when Dave Caldwell made the decision not to exercise the fifth year option on Luke Joeckel's rookie contract?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 01:30 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:Where were you when Dave Caldwell made the decision not to exercise the fifth year option on Luke Joeckel's rookie contract?
Not playing with a bunch of cats that's for sure.

The pro bowl part of your statement is the part no one suggested. You made that up and then proceeded to concoct a false equivalency using something you made up. 

Quote:Not playing with a bunch of cats that's for sure.

The pro bowl part of your statement is the part no one suggested. You made that up and then proceeded to concoct a false equivalency using something you made up. 

You could have been more clear about that so I would know which part you were talking about.

BTW I have no cats to play with.

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 01:33 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:You could have been more clear about that so I would know which part you were talking about.

BTW I have no cats to play with.
That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. 

Quote:That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. 

Read actually. You can't hear text on a screen.

Quote:Read actually. You can't hear text on a screen.
It's even sadder that you can't hear text. That's very much not the cat's pajamas. 

Quote:It's even sadder that you can't hear text. That's very much not the cat's pajamas. 

LOL Cats don't wear pajamas. They are warm enough without them. I never understood where "cat's pajamas" came from.

Let's get back to a team that is named after cats - the Jaguars.

Quote:LOL Cats don't wear pajamas. They are warm enough without them. I never understood where "cat's pajamas" came from.

Let's get back to a team that is named after cats - the Jaguars.
The word Pajamas originated from the the old Anglo-Germanic word Pugima which roughly translated to Cat's fur. Hence the phrase "the cat's pajama's".  

Quote:Do you really believe that article? He was not bad last year but look at who just joined our defense in March and April.

Says the person that references any nfl.com article like it's gospel...

aaaaaaand lock thread.

Quote:Says the person that references any nfl.com article like it's gospel...

The link was not to NFL.com FYI.

Quote:aaaaaaand lock thread.

Ha.

Yes. This ^

Quote:Fact. Bears eat beats.

Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Amazing how one person can kill my interest in coming here.

Just as amazing is how that same person is one of the reasons I come here.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

As a footnote, the derailing is aided by many others who like to 'play along' in the derailing......so

Is it even a legit condition? Theres no way she's to aware

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 03:28 PM by DangerousBoy.)

Quote:Malik Jackson is more likely. He was voted to the Pro Bowl last year IIRC. But yes, Tashaun Gipson could get in if he exceeds our expectations.

I would say Cann is the next offensive player and Gipson is the next defensive player.
I would have to disagree. The Pro-Bowl is a popularity contest driven by fantasy stats. Since offensive linemen have no fantasy relevance those positions in the pro bowl typically go to big market teams.

My bet is Bortles will be the next offensive pro-bowler and Gipson the next defensive.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Quote:I would have to disagree. The Pro-Bowl is a popularity contest driven by fantasy stats. Since offensive linemen have no fantasy relevance those positions in the pro bowl typically go to big market teams.

My bet is Bortles will be the next offensive pro-bowler and Gibson the next defensive.
Since he's on the team now, you should probably know how to spell his name.... Gipson.

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 03:24 PM by DangerousBoy.)

Quote:Since he's on the team now, you should probably know how to spell his name.... Gipson.

Yep, you're right. My bad.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Quote:Yep, you're right. My bad.
You're lucky I got to you before JDUB did.......