Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Regular Season Schedule

Quote:That's kinda mean but i understand your frustration with her

It is mean and makes no sense because Winger knows I take an annual summer hiatus from the board when my computer is working fine.

Why would someone who ignores me anyway care about this?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Back on topic. There's a couple premium home games for fans! A good chunk of winnable games too.

Especially the Denver game, which being in December will affect the playoff race. Circle 12/4 on your calendar (I am sure Malik Jackson did). The game at Tennessee is big too because the Titans are better and it is on NFL Network. I liked seeing it will be played earlier this year. As for winnable games, I am thinking about the Bills, Ravens, Titans, Colts, Raiders, Bears, and Lions.

Quote:We should do a competition to see who can predict our games with the most accuracy.

How would prizes be awarded?

Quote:Did she force you to click on this thread??  Seriously people.  If you don't like her posts, don't read them.
c'mon... keyboard warriors have no 'off' button.

They know what they're going to get and what they plan to do when they get here hahaha

Quote:It is mean and makes no sense because Winger knows I take an annual summer hiatus from the board when my computer is working fine.

#becauseinternet

All of ya'll are here for my entertainment, you may just not realize it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:It is mean and makes no sense because Winger knows I take an annual summer hiatus from the board when my computer is working fine.

Secret Crush?
Blakes Life Matters

She loves me and she knows it
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Wow what a way to introduce the rookies. Three tough teams out the gate.  The clots not worried about.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2016, 05:46 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Wow what a way to introduce the rookies. Three tough teams out the gate.  The clots not worried about.

I read Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack played well in the first two games. If that is true, they will be up to the challenge. But the Packers and Chargers are certainly tough opponents to start their careers with.

The Ravens, on the other wing, are not tough at all. We should win that one.

Will be at the SD Game

Anyone who's going to be at the Ravens' game.. come say hi if you see me... I'll have my Union Jack flag with me so it'll be easy to spot (hopefully).

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

What is a Union Jack flag?

Quote:What is a Union Jack flag?

The United Kingdom's national flag

I like the end of the season.

A gauntlet that could decide the division title.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Google knows.

Quote:Google knows.

You can even PM him.  He shows up frequently at the bottom of the main board.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You can even PM him.  He shows up frequently at the bottom of the main board.

I always wondered about that. How can Google appear on the members list?

No, you can't PM Google.

Quote: 

How would prizes be awarded?

You get the official title of "All Knowing Jags Fan 2016"

Quote:You get the official title of "All Knowing Jags Fan 2016"

LOL Except I am not an all-knowing Jags fan. I don't live in Jacksonville.

So who would like to participate in the contest?

The flag of my homeland..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...