Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has the constant lagging of the servers made this site less desirable for you?

Quote:As of now, our issue has been corrected and just in time for the 2017 NFL Draft. Anything less would've been destructive.

NH3...

That's a big negative.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm back baby

Quote:Same here and on this backup account I still get errors on some pages/sections as times.

Yup. Was really hoping to be back to normal before the draft

Please fix this. I'm forced to go to BCC *shivers*

Quote:Now that BchBunnie has been banned, is Miss Jag Fanatic (aka JagWoman) going to take of the top spot as the top female poster on this board?
Wait when did DF ever give that up to Bunnie?
Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:Why in the world do you think I would be banned? I'm a good bunnie!! :yes:
I would assume its cause DF was jealous of you being called the top female poster. I think we have established both a cause and he had the means... GUILTY! Tongue
Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

I thought I got banned or something

Quote:I thought I got banned or something

I just thought you were hangin out in your bunker..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:To those of you using new, alternate accounts, are you still unable to login and access forums with your normal accounts?
Nope

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Quote:Nope

I'm still having problems with my regular account

I would like to be able to access it from something other than my phone.

Quote:To those of you using new, alternate accounts, are you still unable to login and access forums with your normal accounts?

I can't access the board at all from my home which I suspect is because I have a static IP address.  It gives me a SQL error like the following.

Quote: 

An error occured with the SQL server:
<p class="" style="margin:0px 0px 10px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);color:rgb(81,81,81);font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;">mySQL query error: DELETE FROM sessions WHERE ip_address='XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX'

<p class="" style="margin:0px;font-size:.8em;font-weight:normal;">This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

The IP address above shows my actual public IP address rather than the "X"'s.

The only way that I can still access the board is by using the TOR browser and logging into my "alternate" account.  If I try to log in to my regular account I get the same error except rather than "ip_address='XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX'" I get "user_id=4833".

One of the other members posted a thread to the jaguars.com forum where it looks like the issue could possibly be because the board software is out-of-date and no longer supported by the vendor.  It's very likely that the board server(s) have been infected with a virus that affects not only the board software, but also the database that runs it.

I can't. I keep getting the SQL error DELETE WHERE USERID=5555 (some random number).

I'm going to keep my normal ID a secret. Shhhhhh.

ok so i keep getting this messge when i try to go to the fansty,and video games.   

An error occured with the SQL server:

<p class="" style="background-color:rgb(243,243,243);color:rgb(81,81,81);font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;">mySQL query error: SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM sessions s LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='d5cd08540d59dd2f99da313e746fb324' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1493726498 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_2_type='forum' AND s.location_2_id=34)

I have tried different computers not at my house,and got the same messge. thats why i had the wolfies dream team in sideline. because the fansty video game board is broken. I had no problom getting to other forums here. just the one. could someone check into that please on the board. Its got to be a board issue. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Oh it's significantly worse than just that section Wolfie. A lot of us are not even able to log into our regular account and had to make back ups.

[Image: a6e5a20655fbf09a55262cfb3dcb41d8.jpg]

Germans bomb Pearl Harbor

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

lol .... we can place a man on the moon but we can't fix the SQL problem.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Not my monkeys, not my rockets.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I keep getting the same thing as JIB and Rico

Using a back-up account now after my reg account and my sisters account got blocked