Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Milwaukee officials plead for calm after unrest wracks city

Does it matter what political party has to do with this? Black cop shoots black felon who brandished a gun. Idiots burn down their neighborhood. Screw the politicians. Let the businesses dictate. Don't rebuild there.

Trump. Obama. Clinton. Doesn't matter. Fixing stupid is a job too big for any of them.

Once protests like this happen, that risk innocent lives, businesses, etc. the gloves should come off. Enough is enough of this crap.

Rubber bullets, dogs, water cannons, tear gas...whatever...sorry but this has to stop. Looters have know, their action may result in real bullets. It's the protection of innocents, whether people or businesses that should prevail.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Because there is a slight chance he is for real about the things he is saying where with Hillary it's historical fact that she is a poser. She says one thing and does another.

Well then, she'll be a one term president.

Quote:So I should pay attention to known liars? 6% think the mainstream media is trustworthy. Should I pay $125 a month to hear the lies? Rather buy real manure since it's useful in my garden.

This has nothing to do with your original premise. You conjectured that the MSM is ignoring the story while you are WILLFULLY ignoring the MSM. Hello? McFly?

*snap,snap* You're staring into space again.

Quote:Yup, it's serious.

Unfortunately, a huge segment of our American population actually believes it's true (poster that made the statement is from elsewhere, so it may be true for them, idk).

In my area of the country, voters have overwhelmingly voted left for many decades because they look out for the poor, "little guy". But, things never improve. The poor stay poor and dependent. Numbers of people on benefits continue to stay very high. Education stays at pathetic levels. Taxes are extremely high (state income, personal property, gasoline, etc.).

Yet, they still keep voting them in. It's due to a very successful propaganda by the left that convinces these people that they look out for the "little guy", even though things never improve at all in our local levels.

That's their dirty secret.

Their hope is to indoctrinate/breed/import generations of D only voters.

Once those voters realize they were wrong, it's too late.  The checks have already been cashed.  Your vote = their enrichment, and nothing for you.  Plantation politics is real.  They never wanted abolishment in the first place, so they keep on keeping on.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Well then, she'll be a one term president.

Let's see if Hillary can make it through a press conference or a debate before we worry about 1 or 2 terms.  Her health is a real issue. 

Quote:This has nothing to do with your original premise. You conjectured that the MSM is ignoring the story while you are WILLFULLY ignoring the MSM. Hello? McFly?

*snap,snap* You're staring into space again.

If you look at the title of the thread, these are not statements but questions born from my ignorance of the MSM coverage.

Quote:Does it matter what political party has to do with this? Black cop shoots black felon who brandished a gun. Idiots burn down their neighborhood. Screw the politicians. Let the businesses dictate. Don't rebuild there.

Trump. Obama. Clinton. Doesn't matter. Fixing stupid is a job too big for any of them.

Once protests like this happen, that risk innocent lives, businesses, etc. the gloves should come off. Enough is enough of this crap.

Rubber bullets, dogs, water cannons, tear gas...whatever...sorry but this has to stop. Looters have know, their action may result in real bullets. It's the protection of innocents, whether people or businesses that should prevail.

Thank you voice of reason.

Quote:...my ignorance of the MSM coverage.

Exactly

Quote:Well then, she'll be a one term president.

HAHA, only if she dies.  next election there will be some new "no go" candidate that the media brainwashes the public into being afraid of

Quote:Exactly

Blissfully ignorant of the MSM and will remain so. 

Quote:Blissfully ignorant of the MSM and will remain so.

Ignorance is definitely your forte.

Quote:I would not know if cable news and the captured networks are covering this, but it's all over alt-news sites. 

Or maybe it didn't happen?  The narrative certainly does not fit the agenda. 

Maybe checking something besides alt-news sites does not fit your agenda.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:HAHA, only if she dies. next election there will be some new "no go" candidate that the media brainwashes the public into being afraid of

Or maybe the republicans finally realize that courting the wacko wing of their party (cruz and trump) leads to disaster and starts running some moderate conservatives that are focused on the economy and not on abortions, obama care, and "those" people.

Quote:Or maybe the republicans finally realize that courting the wacko wing of their party (cruz and trump) leads to disaster and starts running some moderate conservatives that are focused on the economy and not on abortions, obama care, and "those" people.

You do realize the "wacko wing" got more primary votes than any other time in Republican primary history, right?

Nah, instead we should elect guys like McCain and Romney. They sure get the base fired up and ready to vote!

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016, 02:54 PM by badger.)

Quote:Or maybe the republicans finally realize that courting the wacko wing of their party (cruz and trump) leads to disaster and starts running some moderate conservatives that are focused on the economy and not on abortions, obama care, and "those" people.

Trump was the only non-Bush creature available that had a chance... how is that a bad thing?

the people made the right choice.  Cruz was the second best candidate, as evidenced by the voting.  The people got it right. Dont blame the people when a party trots out establishment trash that's been running this country into a hole for decades.  the people chose the non-establishment guy.  it's really as simple as that.

there has never been a more economic focused vote than this one.  what are you talking about?  most of the people I know have been afraid of Trump ONLY because of his prior pro-choice stance.... you're off base here

Quote:You do realize the "wacko wing" got more primary votes than any other time in Republican primary history, right?

Nah, instead we should elect guys like McCain and Romney. They sure get the base fired up and ready to vote!

But you could peel off alot of Bernie supporters if you ran on anti tpp, and citizens United...

Give up on the stupid abortion thing and focus on libertarian policies and regulations that support small businesses. For every bigot you lose, you'll win 2 sane Americans that are sick and tired of our global corporatist policies.

Quote:Trump was the only non-Bush creature available that had a chance... how is that a bad thing?

the people made the right choice. Cruz was the second best candidate, as evidenced by the voting. The people got it right. Dont blame the people when a party trots out establishment trash that's been running this country into a hole for decades. the people chose the non-establishment guy. it's really as simple as that.

there has never been a more economic focused vote than this one. what are you talking about? most of the people I know have been afraid of Trump ONLY because of his prior pro-choice stance.... you're off base here

Am I? The trump economic speech was all about huge tax breaks for the wealthy and cutting regulations that help the global corporatists.

As for abortion, you're probably right. It's mostly wishful thinking to imagine a GOP that stops fighting that losing battle and starts focusing more on workers. But I can dream.

Quote:But you could peel off alot of Bernie supporters if you ran on anti tpp, and citizens United...

Give up on the stupid abortion thing and focus on libertarian policies and regulations that support small businesses. For every bigot you lose, you'll win 2 sane Americans that are sick and tired of our global corporatist policies.

To be fair, abortion hasn't even really been brought up much (or at all?) since the end of the primaries. Even then, Trump only said he was pro-life, but didn't say anything on policy that I can recall. A lot of Rubio-Bush-Cruz Republicans had issues with Trump because he wasn't hardline enough on abortion. I haven't heard Trump say anything about citizens united, but he is by far the strongest against TPP and his policies reflect it.

If you do believe that Hillary will honestly get rid of citizens united, that is on you, but looking at the massive amounts of donations from wall-street, big banks, and hedge funds (almost all Democrats are guilty of this), I could never believe she would touch it.

Quote:Sounds like the politicians aren't enacting any real left leaning policies effectively then?

From the terrible wages, to the healthcare which is only good if you are well off. To having insane student debt, I struggle to see the actual left wing policy?

Where do u live again?

Quote:Am I? The trump economic speech was all about huge tax breaks for the wealthy and cutting regulations that help the global corporatists.

As for abortion, you're probably right. It's mostly wishful thinking to imagine a GOP that stops fighting that losing battle and starts focusing more on workers. But I can dream.

you're not getting it.  i just got done telling you this has been an economic focused campaign for trump.  "Americanism, not Globalism" has nothing to do with abortion or any other social issue... and Trump dominated the competition.  what does that tell you?