Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump in a landslide

P.S. - Trump Ice from that list also folded pretty quickly after posting earnings of a whopping $280K.

Tremendous failure. Yuuuge bust.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Politicians have been saying they're gonna create jobs or have taken credit for job growth which occurred on their watch for decades. It happens every election season. Some have actual plans. Some have the luck of being in office when the economy is in uptick. Very few politicians have enacted plans which were responsible for actual job growth. What Trump has presented does not sound like a plan.

no kidding... that's why im not voting for one

List of Hillary's businesses are below:

Quote:no kidding... that's why im not voting for one

So why would Trump be a good president?

Quote:So why would Trump be a good president?

this really doesn't need to be rehashed over and over. you should know the answers by now

So far I've gathered from this conversation that it's much better to sit on your hands and do nothing than take a risk and possibly fail. Hope you're not passing these feelings on to your kids...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 01:35 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:So far I've gathered from this conversation that it's much better to sit on your hands and do nothing than take a risk and possibly fail. Hope you're not passing these feelings on to your kids...

Well, they do let them read uncensored internet comments during a Trump rally, so who knows...

That's the liberal spirit. Take no chances and bash those who do, and if they are successful, distribute their money.

Quote:this really doesn't need to be rehashed over and over. you should know the answers by now

I know nobody on this board has answered the question. So how can it be rehashed? It hasn't even been 'hashed'.

Quote:So far I've gathered from this conversation that it's much better to sit on your hands and do nothing than take a risk and possibly fail. Hope you're not passing these feelings on to your kids...

So far.. I have learned it is okay to support a candidate without discussing their qualifications, knowledge of the role or experience and mentioning anything about their record, personality or direct comments means you have an agenda.

Quote:So far.. I have learned it is okay to support a candidate without discussing their qualifications, knowledge of the role or experience and mentioning anything about their record, personality or direct comments means you have an agenda.

Isn't "Not being Hillary" a good enough qualification?

Quote:I know nobody on this board has answered the question. So how can it be rehashed? It hasn't even been 'hashed'.

so nobody has told you they're voting for trump because he's an outsider, a nationalist, a leader, applies common sense, doesn't think the answer to islamic terrorism is bringing boatloads of their people here?  

you haven't heard those things?

Quote:List of Hillary's businesses are below:

Since you like lists so much, you should print out the 3500 people with lawsuits against Trump.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 01:42 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Since you like lists so much, you should print out the 3500 people with lawsuits against Trump.

I can file a lawsuit against anybody. I can file a lawsuit against you for no reason at all.

You are falling down that cliff pretty fast. Better start reaching up for something to grab on to.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 01:54 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:I can file a lawsuit against anybody. I can file a lawsuit against you for no reason at all.

You are falling down that cliff pretty fast. Better start reaching up for something to grab on to.
Good thing I have a strong grip on reality. (And facts. And the polls. etc.)

I don't always get sued, but when I do, it's by 3500 people.

Quote:Good thing I have a strong grip on reality. (And facts. And the polls. Etc.)

I don't always get sued, but when I do, it's by 3500 people.

You call polls reality? Shame on you.

I'm sure we'll be hearing all about this over the next four years.  I guess it's good for people to get started early.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I'm sure we'll be hearing all about this over the next four years.  I guess it's good for people to get started early.  

We'll be hearing about it on the Trump News Network when it launches next year.

;

;

Quote:We'll be hearing about it on the Trump News Network when it launches next year.

I'm sure it's no CNN, but I'm sure there will a valid effort put forth.

Quote:We'll be hearing about it on the Trump News Network when it launches next year.

Up until it goes bankrupt a year later.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 02:05 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Clinton gets her own news network(s), why can't Trump?