Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump - "I've always wanted a Purple Heart" / Wimped out on Vietnam.

Quote:To some refusing such a gift would be the insult. Have some respect for the Vet that decided that he wanted to bestow that medal to Trump. He earned it and it was his to give to whomever he wished.
This. Trump may not deserve it but don't belittle the Vet who thought he did. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just another non-story.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

They sure like to put Trump's name on the front page, don't they? The guy could break wind and CNN would claim it makes him unfit to be Prez.

The guy is a media whore running for president who does or says one dumb thing after another and people are upset he's getting press during election season. 'Murica.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Trump's plan is on a country-by-country basis. If Indonesia is one of those countries, then they will be denied. His plan would be very similar to the one Senator Rand Paul pushed in the senate.

"Paul’s <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.paul.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/MDM15J02.pdf'>amendment</a> would have designated 33 countries as “high risk” and placed moratoriums on refugee resettlement and visa issuance to nationals from those countries until the Secretary of State, Secretary of Homeland Security, and Director of National Intelligence certify and new processes to identify security risks."

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/07/10-senators-vote-pause-immigration-high-risk-countries/'>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/07/10-senators-vote-pause-immigration-high-risk-countries/</a>

That's quite a list - one that easily surpasses 300 million in population figures.

How is any system going to properly vet and screen people if your pool is 300 million (conservatively speaking from the nations you provided via the link) strong?

Too broad of a scope to make due diligence so just deny everybody.

Trump showed the Purple Heart at the rally tonight.  It was a great Purple Heart.  The best. 

Has anyone given Hillary a purple heart?

Smh if the Democrats had ran anyone other than Hillary this would be probably been the first time I voted Democrat. Sigh Johnson it is..
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Smh if the Democrats had ran anyone other than Hillary this would be probably been the first time I voted Democrat. Sigh Johnson it is..

The libertarian is sighing over voting for the libertarian candidate? Eric you were never voting democrat. Come on now.

Quote:The libertarian is sighing over voting for the libertarian candidate? Eric you were never voting democrat. Come on now.

I guess I should've used the /sarcasm thing lol.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Trump showed the Purple Heart at the rally tonight. It was a great Purple Heart. The best.

It looked enormous in his tiny hands.

Why TRUMP is a complete idiot- the right thing to do would have been to tell that veteran that he could not accept a medal as a gift, to pin it on the man's chest, to shake his hand, and thank him for his service. Instead, since it's all about TRUMP, he just puts it in his pocket, and says he always wanted a Purple Heart. He wanted to be wounded? That makes no sense. No sane person WANTS a Purple Heart.

TRUMP is a gaffe machine who is in no way qualified to lead this country. You can't be a good President if you have no filter on what comes out of your mouth.

His ego was wounded by the crooked media. That's the same thing as taking a bullet or stepping on a landmine.

Quote:Has anyone given Hillary a purple heart?

I bet she would " defer".
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I bet she would " defer".

Seeing as she is responsible for the deaths of military men, I find it hard to believe she would ever get that opportunity.

Quote:Seeing as she is responsible for the deaths of military men, I find it hard to believe she would ever get that opportunity.

Yet she isn't the candidate who has military leaders calling them a threat to national security. hmmm.

Quote:Yet she isn't the candidate who has military leaders calling them a threat to national security. hmmm.

Yet, you gotta ask yourself why essentially every military veteran is supporting Trump...

Quote:Yet, you gotta ask yourself why essentially every military veteran is supporting Trump...

Isn't it a little early for bong hits?

Quote:Isn't it a little early for bong hits?

Apparently, you have been under a rock.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 08:47 AM by Kotite.)

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/16/pentagon-troops-it-s-us-or-trump.html

#iwillprotectyou