Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton took cash from & was director of company doing corporate deals with ISIS

Quote:All you fools are really Libertarians being played by the party machines to believe that they are the least bit different and have your interests at heart.

Trump isn't the answer, though... I can't vote for a fascist. Clinton more than likely maintains the status quo, but the status quo is far better than a presidency that will run this country into the ground. However, her platform is something the progressive left will hold her to. Repeal citizens United, lower the cost of public universities, focus on the infrastructure of the USA, these are real issues to get behind.

Tell me, what policies do you support that trump will implement?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ISIS has our weapons... how do you think they got there? Magic?

Quote:20 years maybe?

it's well known that she has a posse of girlfriends

Quote:ISIS has our weapons... how do you think they got there? Magic?

Tell us... Don't keep us in the dark!!

Quote:Tell us... Don't keep us in the dark!!

You're voting for a piece of [BLEEP] who sold weapons to a terrorist organization to help kill innocent Americans.. You're no better than that piece of [BLEEP] you're voting for..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So we know you are 38. I am just curious. What do you do for a living?

educate yourself. you're completely oblivious of our country's involvements overseas.  we facilitated the creation of ISIS and have been distributing weapons carelessly 

im sure its all by accident though. derp

Quote:So we know you are 38. I am just curious. What do you do for a living?

I'm an accountant, I focus on corporate income taxation.

Quote:You're voting for a piece of [BAD WORD REMOVED] who sold weapons to a terrorist organization to help kill innocent Americans.. You're no better than that piece of [BAD WORD REMOVED] you're voting for..

Oh calm down.

Quote:educate yourself. you're completely oblivious of our country's involvements overseas. we facilitated the creation of ISIS and have been distributing weapons carelessly

im sure its all by accident though. derp

Provide links on how you became so educated.

I'm curious how one blames Hillary for single handedly creating Isis.

Quote:I'm an accountant, I focus on corporate income taxation.

Cool.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 11:28 AM by badger.)

Quote:Provide links on how you became so educated.

I'm curious how one blames Hillary for single handedly creating Isis.

single handedly? you're imagining things again

so we haven't been distributing weapons carelessly?  is that your final answer?

Quote:single handedly? you're imagining things again

so we haven't been distributing weapons carelessly?  is that your final answer?

We've been distributing weapons carelessly since at least reagans time... Again, I'm not sure how you lay all the blame on Hilary. She's got a lot of flaws without having to try and make stuff up...

Also,bear in mind that, even though I listen to Glenn beck, I still don't get how the link between Hillary and Benghazi and Isis and guns makes any sense...

Plus, republicans have been persecuting this issue for like 3 years and nothing of importance regarding this specific issue has been found...

So please, educate us all

Quote:Cool.

I enjoy it... I think in an different universe where my 20s weren't so tumultuous, I'd have been a lawyer, but what I do now is a pretty good alternative.

Quote:We've been distributing weapons carelessly since at least reagans time... Again, I'm not sure how you lay all the blame on Hilary. She's got a lot of flaws without having to try and make stuff up...

Also,bear in mind that, even though I listen to Glenn beck, I still don't get how the link between Hillary and Benghazi and Isis and guns makes any sense...

Plus, republicans have been persecuting this issue for like 3 years and nothing of importance regarding this specific issue has been found...

So please, educate us all

posting a link to our country's involvement in the toppling of regimes, creating vaccums, giving weapons to "moderate" rebels and SHOCKER they end up in ISIS hands... that's like posting a link to the sunrise.

Quote:Trump isn't the answer, though... I can't vote for a fascist. Clinton more than likely maintains the status quo, but the status quo is far better than a presidency that will run this country into the ground. However, her platform is something the progressive left will hold her to. Repeal citizens United, lower the cost of public universities, focus on the infrastructure of the USA, these are real issues to get behind.

Tell me, what policies do you support that trump will implement?

Here's my party's platform:

https://www.johnsonweld.com/issues

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:20 years maybe?
How old is Chelsea?  Back that up 9 months and I think you'll have your answer.  She and Webster Hubbell had one glorious moment together.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

it's basically a marriage from the feudal era. they consummated it once to form an alliance and never touched each other again.

Quote:Here's my party's platform:

https://www.johnsonweld.com/issues

To be fair, Johnson doesn't exactly fit with the party's platform in some aspects, but he's definitely the best option out there. +1

On topic: This feels like a non issue. Supporters from both the Rs and Ds are grasping at straws at this point. Going to be fun to watch what starts coming out closer to November.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 10:00 AM by Jagwired.)

Wikileaks, a Russian plot, or Karma? https://youtu.be/IpNjAAie51I

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.