Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zoo Gorilla Killing

Quote:What make's an animal "noble and why is a "noble" more worthy of protecting? Would anyone care about this if is was a fat, ugly animal?

We eat the fat and ugly animals. We try to domesticate the furry and cute ones.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What make's an animal "noble and why is a "noble" more worthy of protecting?  Would anyone care about this if is was a fat, ugly animal?
Nope not one bit.  Speaking for myself a silver back is a beautiful animal.  Rats not so much.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:We eat the fat and ugly animals. We try to domesticate the furry and cute ones.
There is that

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Or a fly.

I think I'm going to start a petition....
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Time to pile on.

That article cracked me up.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:We eat the fat and ugly animals. We try to domesticate the furry and cute ones.
[Image: tbone_P1020136052610.jpg]

[Image: Cutest_Koala.jpg]

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Well, I do realize that my question might "trigger" someone.  However, a human life is more important to me than an animal's life.

Statistically in importance, a gorilla on the verge of extinction is more valuable than the most dominate species controlling the world.

Quote:Statistically in importance, a gorilla on the verge of extinction is more valuable than the most dominate species controlling the world.
Statistically, I guess. But Darwinism has a way of rearing it's head too.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Statistically in importance, a gorilla on the verge of extinction is more valuable than the most dominate species controlling the world.

I have to +1 this post due to the presence of the dominate term.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I have to +1 this post due to the presence of the dominate term.

You posted this in a dominate way

;

;

Quote:I have to +1 this post due to the presence of the dominate term.

Their you go again.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

If that was my son I would have jumped in there with him.

Quote:You posted this in a dominate way

Quote:Their you go again.

I am just glad that you all were here to watch me dominant this thread.

/thred.

Your welcome

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:If that was my son I would have jumped in there with him.

Then you'd both be dead.

Quote:If that was my son I would have jumped in there with him.

And I'll bet if that was your son, he would look like a gorilla too.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:And I'll bet if that was your son, he would look like a gorilla too.

Haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: Gorilla_zpseto4d7tc.jpg]

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016, 06:14 PM by Ringo.)

The gorilla doesn't understand statistics. The most dominate predator in the world does.... But doesn't care.

In regard to the question... There was no choice but to shoot the gorilla. If they didn't and it killed the kid ..the piss would hit the fan.

The kid is now going through treatment for a complete fear and paranoia of bananas and the Empire State building
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I am just glad that you all were here to watch me dominant this thread.

/thred.

Your welcome

For all intensive purposes, your the best

;

;

Quote:For all intensive purposes, your the best

Its a mute point of the end of the day

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato