Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bush crime family, McCain, Romney, all skipping Trump nomination in CLE

Quote:Revenge at the cost of people's lives other than his own.  Very commendable.
I agree..now tell me a candidate who wont send others into a war? Mr Deferment Trump? Hacksaw Hillary? Tell me how many candidates in this last election campaign even served?
If Hillary needs jail time for Libya, do Bush and Cheney and Rummy et al need the same for an unwarranted war? Did Bush go to Iraq for revenge of his daddy?
Actually,H will be apt to go to war than her more liberal counterpart The Don. He's more like the Don'ing of Aquaruis
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 05:34 PM by Ringo.)

Anyway..back to the topic at hand..If all those guys aint going..either am I...screw it..BUT...Here is one crawfishin, snakeoil salesman who will...Rick Perry

Perry went on to characterize Trump as “a barking carnival act” who offers a “toxic mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness and nonsense that will lead the Republican Party to perdition if pursued.” Keep all of this in mind when considering what Perry said yesterday. TPM reported:
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ® on Thursday endorsed Donald Trump and left the door open to becoming the Republican vice presidential nominee.

Some have no shame. I know some will say its just politics, and yes it is. But in my view it shows character, morals and values. Perry fits right in Texas with the likes of Jerry Jones
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I agree..now tell me a candidate who wont send others into a war? Mr Deferment Trump? Hacksaw Hillary? Tell me how many candidates in this last election campaign even served?

If Hillary needs jail time for Libya, do Bush and Cheney and Rummy et al need the same for an unwarranted war? Did Bush go to Iraq for revenge of his daddy?

Actually,H will be apt to go to war than her more liberal counterpart The Don. He's more like the Don'ing of Aquaruis

Trump has voiced an opposition to globalism and the forever war. That's all I have to go on. Worth a shot to see if it's for real considering we know what we get with any other candidate.

Quote:Anyway..back to the topic at hand..If all those guys aint going..either am I...screw it..BUT...Here is one crawfishin, snakeoil salesman who will...Rick Perry

Perry went on to characterize Trump as “a barking carnival act” who offers a “toxic mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness and nonsense that will lead the Republican Party to perdition if pursued.” Keep all of this in mind when considering what Perry said yesterday. TPM reported:

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ® on Thursday endorsed Donald Trump and left the door open to becoming the Republican vice presidential nominee.

Some have no shame. I know some will say its just politics, and yes it is. But in my view it shows character, morals and values. Perry fits right in Texas with the likes of Jerry Jones

Establishment politicians trying to position themselves.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Just stop.  You may disagree with his politics, but do not stomp on what he endured as a POW.

I have already stopped posting about John McCain.  I said it all the first time and stand by it. 

Quote:Romney, the mormon trash

Stay classy, beaver.

Quote:The Party of Lincoln is now the Hairpiece Party.

That thing growing on Trump's head actually has roots in his scalp.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Trump isn't the Republican Party, he is its destroyer, and good riddance. 

Quote:you're projecting some kind of anger into my posts that simply isn't there.... however, people should be angry over corrupt politicians playing with people's lives like it's a freaking chess game. you're damn right.
When I see you start ranting with the same conviction against democrats we can talk.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:War criminals?  Please.

Is there nobody who is willing to discuss politics in a level headed manner without all of the loaded language?
Raises hand.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.