Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Crime

Exactly

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I might have, allegedly, had a small collection of street name signs and maybe a bobs barricade blinking light or two back in the day.

A Boobs Barricade with blinking lights? How awesome!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:A Boobs Barricade with blinking lights? How awesome!

Boobs?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Trav, outran?  I don't think getting pulled over is the same as outran.

I shot a man in Reno

Just to watch him die

Quote:A Boobs Barricade with blinking lights? How awesome!

Now is that a barricade protecting boobs or a barricade made of boobs?

Quote:I shot a man in Reno

Just to watch him die

You shot my brother...  you are a marked man now.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Have a few tales but nothing too serious.

When I was around 17 or so my friends and I took some acid, broke into an off license (liqueur store) robbed a rake of drink then partied on top of the school roof. The gardai came eventually , seen the kind of state we were and simply brought us back to one of the lads houses..nothing was ever said about the break in thankfully enough. Was always seen as a messer around town after that though

Just to watch him die

[Image: aa5.gif]

Quote:Boobs?

Much like beer they are God's gift to and curse of man.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Now is that a barricade protecting boobs or a barricade made of boobs?

Yes?

Quote:Have a few tales but nothing too serious.

When I was around 17 or so my friends and I took some acid, broke into an off license (liqueur store) robbed a rake of drink then partied on top of the school roof. The gardai came eventually , seen the kind of state we were and simply brought us back to one of the lads houses..nothing was ever said about the break in thankfully enough. Was always seen as a messer around town after that though

It's neat how I know those words but have to try hard to understand how you used some of them!

Quote:It's neat how I know those words but have to try hard to understand how you used some of them!

Thank god it isn't just me!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I smoked Pot.

Beat that.

Dude...

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I drive 80mph on 295 ALL the time.

Yeah, I'm a rebel.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:I drive 80mph on 295 ALL the time.

Yeah, I'm a rebel.

Oh yeah? Sometimes I make a right turn on red...without coming to a complete stop.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2017, 02:56 PM by rollerjag.)

When I was 13, my friend Harry and I conspired to pilfer a pack of Marlboros from the Kingsley Ave Jiffy Store. We were tired of stealing the Kools and Virginia Slims Menthols from our mothers (menthol sends 13 year old heads a' spinning), and saw the vulnerabilities of the store's center check out counter. My job was to distract the clerk on one side whilst Harry grabbed the smokes behind her. I put a Dolly Madison lemon pie in my pants and a very loud, crinkly bag of Doritos under my shirt. Of course the clerk was on to me immediately and chased me out the door. In my panic I forgot the plan to ditch the purloined goods and escape on my bike, instead running past the bike and around the corner of the store.

The clerk laughed, called out "If you want your bike back you'll bring that stuff back."  I saw Harry across the street, shaking his head and laughing at me as he lit up. When i re-entered the store the clerk had my bicycle in the walk in freezer and was calling the police. Twice I pushed in the plunger to end the call while pleading my case. This did not help my cause. An Orange Park cop took me (and my bike) to the station house and notified my dad.

Back home I got the parental lecture, added a little more wear to the crease in the middle of Dad's belt and received a sentence of one month's grounding. I never ratted out Harry and was forced to take a $1 bill to Mr. Huntley, who co-owned the Jiffy Food Store chain and lived at the end of our street. This was reparation for the 4 Snickers bars I admitted to stealing from Jiffy Stores during my brief criminal career. I visited the Huntley's but was greeted outside by their son, 1 year my senior and a frequent partner in our Jiffy Store raids. He told me his dad wasn't home but he would deliver the $1 and my apology when he got home.

I doubt the dollar or apology ever reached Mr. Huntley, but my dad never followed up and I've never stolen anything again.

- Bob Marley

In middle school, me a couple of guys would purchase about $2 worth of candy from a store. Steal probably $10 more worth of merch and sell it at school. Never got busted, came close a couple times. Cigarettes were the hardest to lift. They eventually moved them behind the counter.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Just to watch him die

Quote:You shot my brother...  you are a marked man now.

Mama said a pistol is the Devil's right hand.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Mama said a pistol is the Devil's right hand.

You just made the list.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.