Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Draft pick numbers

Holmes - 62

Allen - 9

Woodard - 66

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Rookie numbers released:

Jack - 44

Ramsey - 38

Day - 61

Ngakoue - 91

I'm looking foward to getting the Brandon Allen jersey and trash talking with the clueless fans wearing their Bortles jerseys.  The writing is on the wall, there is no way we're going to extend Bortles rookie contract now.

38 is an odd number to me but i like 44. Lots of 60s linemen. Don't see that too often.

Jack - 44

Ramsey - 38

Day - 61

Ngakoue - 91
Jack 44.... I'm loving it. Same with Ngakoue

Quote:I'm looking foward to getting the Brandon Allen jersey and trash talking with the clueless fans wearing their Bortles jerseys.  The writing is on the wall, there is no way we're going to extend Bortles rookie contract now.

You are an idiot. No way Brandon Allen makes the final roster.

I, on the other hand, just ordered my #6 Max Wittek jersey. Save this post: he will be the Jags starting QB by week 6.

[Image: 24or71v.jpg]

Myles set to play some RB in 44

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 01:59 PM by Bullseye.)

Quote:38 is an odd number to me but i like 44. Lots of 60s linemen. Don't see that too often.
38 makes sense considering Ramsey wore #13 and 8 in college.

44 is not a traditional NFL LB number, but it's a cool number to me.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...red-40-49/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Jack - 44

Ramsey - 38

Day - 61

Ngakoue - 91

Idk why but those numbers are sick. Day being 61 cracks me up
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 02:46 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:38 makes sense considering Ramsey wore #13 and 8 in college.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...red-40-49/
Someone had to be the first WR to wear a number 10-19.... Now a ton of them do it.

Quote:Someone had to be the first WR to wear a number 10-19.... Now a ton of them do it.
Yeah...I'm still not crazy about that, either but I'm used to it now.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Jack - 44

Ramsey - 38

Day - 61

Ngakoue - 91

Jack's 44 will probably change to something in the 50s once we start cutting LBs.

Quote:Jack's 44 will probably change to something in the 50s once we start cutting LBs.

I don't know. I was expecting his number to be in the 40's because it's both a number for a RB and a LB. It's perfect for him.

Yeah, I called 43. I really like 44 for Jack. Not crazy about 38 for Ramsey for some reason.

On twitter, Ramsey seems to be implying that number is changing. I'd like to see him pick up 28 or 27 if they cut Gratz.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 03:55 PM by knarnn.)

Yeah I'd hold off buying that Ramsey jersey. He tweeted he didn't pick that number and he won't be wearing it for long. The team probably just gave it to him for rookie camp. Once cuts starts he'll change his number. I'd hold off on buying any of the other guys jerseys for the same reason.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Rumor is Ramsey will wear #21, which is Prince's current number. If true, I'm guessing Prince goes to 20 and Ramsey gets 21 and Craig Loston gets whatever they give him.

Why not just give Ramsey #20 and let Prince keep #21?

Quote:38 is an odd number to me but i like 44. Lots of 60s linemen. Don't see that too often.

38 is an even number.

Offensive linemen wear 60s numbers. On defense they usually wear 50s or 90s.

Quote:38 makes sense considering Ramsey wore #13 and 8 in college.

Why did Ramsey change his number at FSU?

Quote:On Twitter, Ramsey seems to be implying that number is changing. I'd like to see him pick up 28 or 27 if they cut Gratz.

I can't believe you suggested #28.

Well none of this is official since there isn't an ***Official*** jersey number thread.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Well none of this is official since there isn't an ***Official*** jersey number thread.

We can't have an official thread before the jersey numbers for all of our rookies become official.

Quote:Someone had to be the first WR to wear a number 10-19.... Now a ton of them do it.

Keyshawn was the first one that I remember, but I'm not sure if he was the first.

Quote:We can't have an official thread before the jersey numbers for all of our rookies become official.

When is that officially official?  I officially say that it's after training camp and after final cuts have been done.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.