Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL to Announce 2016 Regular Season Schedule...

Quote:We will get a Thursday game against either the tacks or tinhorns. Every other game will be @1pm.
Oak VS Jax will be a later in the season game, flexed to SNF due to both teams being hot and in the division title/playoff hunt.

amirite?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:From what year? The Jags are playing the AFC West, and NFC North, Batimore, and Buffalo.  Some how you have the Jags playing  the AFC North and NFC West
You are correct Packers and Vikings at Home,at Lions and Bears NFC north. AFc West Raiders and Broncos home.Chiefs and Chargers on the road.

Any leaks yet?

I hope there's a game @ Everbank Field between September 19th & 29th!!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I might of looked at wrong thing earlier. i was useing something off my phone.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Instead of worrying about SNF or MNF, i just want a home primetime game period.  Not everyone gets to be the home team so thats my only concern.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:You, sir, should post a spoiler alert before these Earth-shattering revelations.

Spoiler alert coming for the following that would rule out certain dates for Jaguars games.   LOL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...s-stadium/

Bucs to open up at Atlanta. Welcome back Mike Smith and Dirk koetter

Jags at Titans Thursday night

Jags to open up with packers

where are you getting these from?

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2016, 06:25 PM by BklynJag.)

No Monday night football for jags if what im reading is true.

Week 2 at SD

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2016, 06:46 PM by D6.)

Quote:Jags to open up with packers

I'll believe this one when I see it official.   I can't recall the last time the Packers started the season on the road the first two games. 

If what im seeing is correct, schedule is terrible

The Jags are due to eventually get a Sunday night game, and odds are that when they do, it will be an away game. 

The Bortles/Hurns/Robinson trio is becoming a media favorite.  I think they'll find their way to at least 2 prime time games this year, one Thursday home game and a Monday night tilt at the Bank. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:The Jags are due to eventually get a Sunday night game, and odds are that when they do, it will be an away game.

The Bortles/Hurns/Robinson trio is becoming a media favorite. I think they'll find their way to at least 2 prime time games this year, one Thursday home game and a Monday night tilt at the Bank.

Its a Thursday night at Tenn.

Quote:If what im seeing is correct, schedule is terrible
Knowing your prowess for searching the web, I'm sure what you're seeing is legit.  Did you finally figure out where Google was?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Packers will crush us. Rodgers will throw for 450 yds 5TDs. Blake has a good game but throws a pick 6. Gus wastes timeouts and doesn't adjust the gameplan at halftime. Post game, Gus says the team competed and got better, so it doesn't matter that we lost.

Sprinkles:

Blake

Arob

Hurns

Telvin

Fowler

Duds:

Gratz - starts at corner and gets burnt for 3 TDS

Cyprien - whiffs aplenty

Joeckel - gets whipped by Clay Matthews all day

Packers 51 Jags 28
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Packers will crush us. Rodgers will throw for 450 yds 5TDs. Blake has a good game but throws a pick 6. Gus wastes timeouts and doesn't adjust the gameplan at halftime. Post game, Gus says the team competed and got better, so it doesn't matter that we lost.

Sprinkles:

Blake

Arob

Hurns

Telvin

Fowler

Duds:

Gratz - starts at corner and gets burnt for 3 TDS

Cyprien - whiffs aplenty

Joeckel - gets whipped by Clay Matthews all day

Packers 51 Jags 28

Good to hear from the adult diaper crowd.