Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fear the Walking Dead - Season Two (caution: spoilers)

Quote:Loved that rifle

That's what stand said!!!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That exchange went WAY better than I thought it would.  Nice to see Madison pull it off though.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

show keeps getting better, but man Chris knows how to screw things up

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Am I the only one who is sick of these people being on a boat?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Am I the only one who is sick of these people being on a boat farm?

Sounds familiar...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Am I the only one who is sick of these people being on a boat?

The exit from the boat was a little too tidy, despite the 3 corpses.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I find myself caring less and less about this show.. except I really want to see Chris die. It lacks the drama of TWD. I still feel like from episode to episode they barely know where the show is going.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Though to be fair TWD lacked much drama early on too, just Lori whining about this or the other, and then season 3 with the guvnuh...ugh...but yeah this show is getting boring as [BLEEP].  At least the Preacher looks good. 

It looks like I am in the minority, at least based on recent posts. I am still really enjoying FTWD and where they are taking the group. I think the acting has been good and have developed the characters over time to this point. I am really curioys as to why Strand and his buddy are so eager to get to Mexico. There seems to be a lot more to it then just a place they think is super safe.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Am I the only one who is sick of these people being on a boat?

Quote:Sounds familiar...
After last night's episode, I realize how similar it is to season 2 of TWD. Instead of a farm, they're on a yacht. Walkers in the barn, walkers in the cellar.

Quote:After last night's episode, I realize how similar it is to season 2 of TWD. Instead of a farm, they're on a yacht. Walkers in the barn, walkers in the cellar.

Religious farmer house servant thinking the dead are just sick/still alive. Is a little different with her actively killing them though.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Nothing annoys me more than the "no weapons" crap during a zombie apocalypse.
Huh

Quote:Nothing annoys me more than the "no weapons" crap during a zombie apocalypse.
Or anytime in life.

Fear needs to get moving, it's dragging a bit for me but, not horrible.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Some people just ain't meant for this world.

Quote:Sounds familiar...

Star Wars, amirite?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:show keeps getting better, but man Chris knows how to screw things up

The underlying story is getting better, but not the delivery, IMO.

Without the recent backstory additions I think I'd have quit watching.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Star Wars, amirite?

Nah, you're thinking about Gandalf fighting the Tribbles onboard the Galactica during the Pon Far.

When did the second season start? I need to catch up on Netflix

Quote:When did the second season start? I need to catch up on Netflix
The midseason finale is next week.. lol

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:The midseason finale is next week.. lol
oh lol well when i find the time.