Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Rally Shut Down

Quote:And somehow, that inflames the white people? I think that should tell you something.

it inflamed the people who effectively burned down a city. Ehat about not prosecuting tge black panthers for putting a bounty out on george zimmerman. What about publishing cops addresses.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lie complete and utter falsehood. You should be ashamed.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/d...remacists/

<p class="">"The Sunday uproar started when Trump was asked by Tapper whether he would disavow Duke and other white supremacist groups that are supporting his campaign.

<p class="">"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?" Trump said.

<p class="">Trump was pressed three times on whether he'd distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan -- but never mentioned the group in his answers.

<p class="">"I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

<p class="">====================================================================

<p class="">Now he says he had a bad earpiece and didn't understand the question.   He did understand the question.  His response was, ..."I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."   How can he say he didn't understand the question when he repeated the question in his answer?  

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 10:43 AM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:Except he had disavowed them three times before that event.

Then why wouldn't he disavow them when he was asked a direct question about them, and he even repeated the question back before he refused to answer?   Why would he waffle on the issue of the Klan and David Duke?   I'll tell you why.  It's because those are some of his strongest supporters. 

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 10:51 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

I can't believe you guys are still harping on this disavowing KKK support thing. Believing this shows your true loathe for DT.

Do you think a stand-up guy like Ben Carson would get behind DT if he didn't know the facts?

Quote:Then why wouldn't he disavow them when he was asked a direct question about them, and he even repeated the question back before he refused to answer?   Why would he waffle on the issue of the Klan and David Duke?   I'll tell you why.  It's because those are some of his strongest supporters.

The tea party has been called white supremacist by political pundits in the past, which is likely why he asked for a list. Regardless, this is old news perpetuated by yellow journalism. This story has been debunked and is pushed only by low-info commentators who have an agenda.

Quote:Country is coming apart at the seems. Both sides are at fault, both sides are riling up the low information part of the base and sending them in like little foot soldiers. Trump has been recorded inciting violence at his rallies and now wants to act shock when people start throwing punches? And Chicago thugs love a good reason to riot, of course they show up at a Trump rally looking for a fight. Can't you guys see we're being pushed right back into the black vs white corners? Trump and Obama are the same cloth the racial dividers to control the masses. It's becoming more clear than ever, the same people pulling Obama's strings are probably pulling Trumps. 

I agree with you.  Both sides are at fault.

Yes free speech by those on the right has been getting shut down by the left for quite some time now.  Loudly and violently shutting down a campaign rally because a certain group of people disagree with the message is wrong.

By the same token, when you have a candidate for President actually calling for and condoning this kind of activity, well, it was only a matter of time for it to start happening.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Are you implying that if Trump had never stated the fact that in the old days, these people would have left in stretchers, there would be no protesters shutting down his rallies?

Quote:Defending Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray, that radical professor, and other POC who commit crime before having any knowledge on the situation didn't help. The refusal to diaavow BLM isn't helping.

As opposed to attacking Travyon Martin and Freddie Gray like you did?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 11:12 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:As opposed to attacking Travyon Martin and Freddie Gray like you did?

They are low-life criminals who were proven guilty. I did not attack them before knowing this beforehand. I am also not the president of the USA.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/'>http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/</a>

"The Sunday uproar started when Trump was asked by Tapper whether he would disavow Duke and other white supremacist groups that are supporting his campaign.

"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?" Trump said.

Trump was pressed three times on whether he'd distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan -- but never mentioned the group in his answers.

"I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

====================================================================

Now he says he had a bad earpiece and didn't understand the question. He did understand the question. His response was, ..."I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists." How can he say he didn't understand the question when he repeated the question in his answer?

He disavowed him a half dozen times the previous 48 hours he had no contact with him etc. And now you want to get into a pissing contest about what he actually heard wheb he said "i dont know anything about these people i dont know who youre talking about ive never talked to them"

Not "well everyone has a right to their oppinion i welcome all people"

Give me a break

Quote:The tea party has been called white supremacist by political pundits in the past, which is likely why he asked for a list. Regardless, this is old news perpetuated by yellow journalism. This story has been debunked and is pushed only by low-info commentators who have an agenda.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/da...ump-219777

David Duke, a white nationalist and former Klu Klux Klan grand wizard, told his audience Wednesday that voting for anyone besides Donald Trump “is really treason to your heritage.”

In December, Duke told POLITICO that Trump’s candidacy allows Americans to be more open about their racial animus.

“He’s made it OK to talk about these incredible concerns of European Americans today, because I think European Americans know they are the only group that can’t defend their own essential interests and their point of view,” Duke said. “He’s meant a lot for the human rights of European Americans.”

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

</div>

Isn't politico about to go out of business?

Quote:Are you implying that if Trump had never stated the fact that in the old days, these people would have left in stretchers, there would be no protesters shutting down his rallies?

No, I'm stating the fact that Trump encouraged this sort of behavior from his supporters and is part of the problem.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Don't vote for Trump because sore losers will riot?

Quote:No, I'm stating the fact that Trump encouraged this sort of behavior from his supporters and is part of the problem.

There are bad apples everywhere. If you get 15k people together, it is unavoidable.

Quote:There are bad apples everywhere. If you get 15k people together, it is unavoidable.

So why are these incidents only happening at Trump rally's?

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/david-duke-trump-219777'>http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/david-duke-trump-219777</a>

David Duke, a white nationalist and former Klu Klux Klan grand wizard, told his audience Wednesday that voting for anyone besides Donald Trump “is really treason to your heritage.”
In December, Duke told <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-white-supremacists-216620'>POLITICO</a> that Trump’s candidacy allows Americans to be more open about their racial animus.

“He’s made it OK to talk about these incredible concerns of European Americans today, because I think European Americans know they are the only group that can’t defend their own essential interests and their point of view,” Duke said. “He’s meant a lot for the human rights of European Americans.”

Are you really blaming Donald Trump for what his supporters say?

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 11:27 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:So why are these incidents only happening at Trump rally's?

There is a movement in our country right now. Change makes people uncomfortable. Some people express discomfort with violence. With Trump being the only candidate that is a catalyst for this type of change, these people happen to show up at his rallies.

Quote:So why are these incidents only happening at Trump rally's?

Trump is the only one pulling 15-30k passionate crowds regularly. He is also the front runner. He is also the only candidate who represents a change fromy the status quo. The establishmental and radical leftist organizations are also on record saying they will send professional disrupters to his rallies.

Quote:No, I'm stating the fact that Trump encouraged this sort of behavior from his supporters and is part of the problem.

It was not his supporters and u dont understand the problem.