Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags linked to Vernon and Jackson

Quote:What's the hate toward Colvin? Dude is gonna look real nice this year with a pass rush. Just watch.

Agreed on that. Colvin is one of our leaders on D!

Where yo dog at?!
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Breaking News....

Multiple sources in no way affiliated with the Jaguars organization are claiming that the Jaguars are going to have to decide on whether to pick up a 5th year option on LT Luke Joeckel, this year.  The team's coaching staff and general manager will be looking closely at his play.

An anonymous source, familiar with the landscaping service that cuts David Caldwell's lawn, has stated that Andre Branch is not likely to be franchise tagged.

We need to get another outside CB and move Colvin to the slot. Sean Smith would be a good get.

Is Malik Jackson even that good?? Watched him in the playoffs and was impressed but how much of his performance is the fact that he played in one of the best defenses of all time?

He seems more like a solid starter than a guy you give a big contract and build the team around.

Quote:Is Malik Jackson even that good?? Watched him in the playoffs and was impressed but how much of his performance is the fact that he played in one of the best defenses of all time?

Agreed. That's why i said earlier in this thread that I'd pass on him.

Quote:Agreed. That's why i said earlier in this thread that I'd pass on him.

It was more of a question that a statement because I havnt watched much of him.

Quote:Do it Dave! Sign all of the big uglies.

[Image: 200w_d.gif]

now see.. that aint even rite
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I don't have a good answer.

cause ur a fan. u just hate getting ur hopes up just to be let down like so many times in the past. We should all act like we know cause we do. Instead, we have this naive tendency to rain down upon any fan of the team who may show an inkling of doubt, like, as Jaguars fans, we've never felt the pain
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

@ericgoodman NFL Source close to #Broncos Malik negotiations:

Broncos have come up from 3 years, $24M to 5 years, $50Mish

Jackson wants 5 years, $75M

I'm quite skeptical of Jackson.

Quote:I'm quite skeptical of Jackson.

I am a little as well. Sort of like the Beadles situation. If look to Trevathan first.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2016, 04:10 PM by jagforlife85.)

Quote:I'm quite skeptical of Jackson.

I certainly get it, but when you watch Denver play Malik Jackson stands out. Part of the reason why Von and Demarcus are so successful is due to the interior push Jackson and Derek Wolfe get in the passing game, there's no place to "step up" into the pocket, if we were to pair Malik Jackson with a healthy Sen Marks that would be a lethal combination as both guys are effective against the run, and are disruptive in obvious pass situations.

Quote:@ericgoodman NFL Source close to #Broncos Malik negotiations:

Broncos have come up from 3 years, $24M to 5 years, $50Mish

Jackson wants 5 years, $75M

This is not a small difference....

DE Malik Jackson - DT Jared Odrick - DT Sen'Derrick Marks - DE Emmanuel Ogbah (round 2)

OLB Dante Fowler ** - MLB Paul Posluszny - OLB Telvin Smith  (or will Fowler be listed as RDE?)

CB - Aaron Colvin - SS Jonathan Cyprien - FS Jalen Ramsey (round 1) - CB Sean Smith

OT Joeckel - OG Cann - OC Mack - OG Linder - OT Parnell

TE Thomas - WR Robinson - WR Hurns - WR Lee - RB Yeldon - QB Bortles

K - Aguayo (round 3-4)

P- Anger

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2016, 04:38 PM by RadJag.)

Malik is looking for 5 years, $75 million

https://twitter.com/EricGoodman/status/7...6680395776

edit: saw already reported.  My apologies

Quote:DE Malik Jackson - DT Jared Odrick - DT Sen'Derrick Marks - DE Emmanuel Ogbah (round 2)

OLB Dante Fowler ** - MLB Paul Posluszny - OLB Telvin Smith  (or will Fowler be listed as RDE?)

CB - Aaron Colvin - SS Jonathan Cyprien - FS Jalen Ramsey (round 1) - CB Sean Smith

OT Joeckel - OG Cann - OC Mack - OG Linder - OT Parnell

TE Thomas - WR Robinson - WR Hurns - WR Lee - RB Yeldon - QB Bortles

K - Aguayo (round 3-4)

P- Anger

I can't see Odrik and Marks starting at DT. Miller is going to be your starting NT. Also Wash has already said that he won't use Fowler at the OTTO spot.

Definitely not a fan of Aguayo in rounds 3 or 4.

Quote:I can't see Odrik and Marks starting at DT. Miller is going to be your starting NT. Also Wash has already said that he won't use Fowler at the OTTO spot.

Definitely not a fan of Aguayo in rounds 3 or 4.
Well fine then. Was there ANYTHING good about that lineup?  LOL.  I hated a Punter in the 3rd, but somebody will take Aguayo in the 3rd or 4th.  We need a K.

How about....

DE Malik Jackson - NT Roy Miller - DT Jared Odrick/ Sen'Derrick Marks - DE Dante Fowler

OLB Myles Jack - MLB Paul Posluszny - OLB Telvin Smith

CB - Aaron Colvin - SS Jonathan Cyprien - FS Eric Weddle - CB Sean Smith

Quote:Well fine then. Was there ANYTHING good about that lineup? LOL. I hated a Punter in the 3rd, but somebody will take Aguayo in the 3rd or 4th. We need a K.

How about....

DE Malik Jackson - NT Roy Miller - DT Jared Odrick/ Sen'Derrick Marks - DE Dante Fowler

OLB Myles Jack - MLB Paul Posluszny - OLB Telvin Smith

CB - Aaron Colvin - SS Jonathan Cyprien - FS Eric Weddle - CB Sean Smith

Haha I really like this lineup for what it's worth.

I'd love Malik Jackson but his price tag is pretty high, with a draft full of great Dt's maybe we'd be better off spending that money elsewhere.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]