Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl Week

Quote:Interested to watch the game, but hate this whole week.  Having hundreds of media outlets searching for stories makes me cringe. 

Agree, wish the NFL would go back to 1 week before the game. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Agree, wish the NFL would go back to 1 week before the game. 

Or any other week before the playoffs.

Cam Newton complained about the media frenzy too, saying he hears the same questions rephrased over and over.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...when-bored

This is interesting:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-practice

Quote:At one point during the crisp, one-hour, 15-minute practice on the grass fields adjacent to Spartan Stadium at San Jose State University, Anderson screamed "Omaha" and drew the Panthers defense offside.

I live in Panther territory and went out in black pants and a dark aqua tunic today and folks kept saying, "Go Panthers!" or some such thing to me and others wearing Panthers stuff/colors. I was like- you people DO realize your colors are black and blue, right? There is nothing blue about dark aqua. I wanted to say, "Go Jaguars!" just to see the look of confusion on their faces. 

The folks here are pretty excited. All of my friends are wearing Panthers gear and posting it on Facebook. Cars, stores and people in town are decked out in Panthers stuff. It's quite annoying. Lol.

Quote:This is interesting:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-practice

Yeah, that game is in Santa Clara after all.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I live in Panther territory and went out in black pants and a dark aqua tunic today and folks kept saying, "Go Panthers!" or some such thing to me and others wearing Panthers stuff/colors. I was like- you people DO realize your colors are black and blue, right? There is nothing blue about dark aqua. I wanted to say, "Go Jaguars!" just to see the look of confusion on their faces. 

The folks here are pretty excited. All of my friends are wearing Panthers gear and posting it on Facebook. Cars, stores and people in town are decked out in Panthers stuff. It's quite annoying. Lol.

So why didn't you say Go Jaguars?

-Denver's defense is terrific.

-Denver's offense is not that good, IMO (especially the later part of this season)

-Carolina's defense is very good

-Carolina's offense is good/very good.

Denver's defense is gonna need to score some points, or at the very least get some crucial turnovers. If not,,,, Panthers win.

Quote:-Denver's defense is terrific.

-Denver's offense is not that good, IMO (especially the later part of this season)

-Carolina's defense is very good

-Carolina's offense is good/very good.

Denver's defense is gonna need to score some points, or at the very least get some crucial turnovers. If not,,,, Panthers win.

Actually Denver's offense was worse early in the season.

Carolina has the #1 scoring offense because of Cam Newton.

I have no doubt the Broncos can score on defense.

I don't like Super Bowl week, or really even the game. Just gets in the way of my pathetic excitement for free agency and the draft.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I don't like Super Bowl week, or really even the game. Just gets in the way of my pathetic excitement for free agency and the draft.

You can still get excited about the draft and free agency now that they have their own section on the board.  Smile

Quote:So why didn't you say Go Jaguars?

I didn't think about it at the time. Such wasted opportunities.

Quote:I didn't think about it at the time. Such wasted opportunities.

Next time be like JDub and say "Go DenBayville BronPacUars!!!!!"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: 12628414_10208136102231172_2165455596183274729_o.jpg]

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016, 09:11 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

I love that graphic rollerjag.

Quote:I love that graphic rollerjog.

You misspelled his name. Its annoying me and you should fix it.

Quote:You misspelled his name. It's annoying me and you should fix it.

LOL Nice catch.

It's annoying that you don't put an apostrophe between the t and s.

Quote:LOL Nice catch.

It's annoying that you don't put an apostrophe between the t and s.

Got 'em!  Banana

Quote:Got 'em!  Banana

Diffrence is i do it on purpose tweak her.

Quote:Diffrence is i do it on purpose tweak her.

Most people do it because they are lazy.