Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady vs Manning

Quote:Why get mad at Brady for being great, get mad at everyone else for not keeping him out the playoffs.

Agreed

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just tell us the real reason you hate him.

Spoiler: we already know

Hate is too strong a word, I just don't want to see an immature tool of a thief winning the Superbowl.

Quote:Hate is too strong a word, I just don't want to see an immature tool of a thief winning the Superbowl.

Lol.....K

Quote:Lol.....K

A better question is why such a staunch panthers fan is still hanging out at the Jaguars message board trying to brow beat people into rooting for their team. Do you crave approval?

Quote:The Panthers have been irrelevant as much as the Jags have their entire existence. I can see why you would hate them.

I've only been a jags fan since 09, the hate comes purely as a bucs fan.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 10:45 AM by ZNation484.)

Whatever Cam may or may not have done as a college kid shouldn't be how you view him. Did the guy make some mistakes? Probably. Have YOU? He's been a complete model citizen on and off the field. He does a ton of charity work in our community. He's as real as they come.

*cue the "we don't like his dancing" haters

Quote:A better question is why such a staunch panthers fan is still hanging out at the Jaguars message board trying to brow beat people into rooting for their team. Do you crave approval?

Is that what I'm doing?

Don't get upset because you aren't able to talk football with anyone who doesn't share your homer views.

Quote:I've only been a jags fan since 09, the hate comes purely as a bucs fan.

Makes sense.

Why did you go from the Bucs to the Jags?

Quote:Why get mad at Brady for being great, get mad at everyone else for not keeping him out the playoffs.

I hate Brady for his arrogance and "never his fault" press conferences. Nothing to do with him being good.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Is that what I'm doing?

Don't get upset because you aren't able to talk football with anyone who doesn't share your homer views.

Lets see if I have the discussion straight so far.

Me: "Anyone but Cam, don't like his immaturity."

You: "WHY HATE CAM SO MUCH OMG UR SO HATER"

Yeah, seems you're craving the approval of strangers. Like I said, if you want a Cam lovefest you're better off looking at the homer filled message boards specifically for pathers fans.

Quote:Makes sense.

Why did you go from the Bucs to the Jags?

I still watch Tampa every Sunday anyway I can. They said the sky was falling in 09 so I bought some tickets to support the home team. Eventually just ended up staying a fan, figured it doesn't hurt since they're in different conferences.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 10:55 AM by ZNation484.)

Quote:Lets see if I have the discussion straight so far.

Me: "Anyone but Cam, don't like his immaturity."

You: "WHY HATE CAM SO MUCH OMG UR SO HATER"

Yeah, seems you're craving the approval of strangers. Like I said, if you want a Cam lovefest you're better off looking at the homer filled message boards specifically for pathers fans.
No that's not how it went. It was more like....

You: I hate Cam because he does the Superman thing when he's down by 30

Me: he did that once 4 years ago.

You: well then I hate him because he's a theif

Me: lol....k

You: get off our message board we don't talk football with other fans.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 10:56 AM by ZNation484.)

My team is in the NFCC game and my QB is going to be the MVP. Why in the world would you think I would be concerned with your approval? Let's be serious...

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 10:58 AM by ZNation484.)

Quote:I still watch Tampa every Sunday anyway I can. They said the sky was falling in 09 so I bought some tickets to support the home team. Eventually just ended up staying a fan, figured it doesn't hurt since they're in different conferences.

I like the Jags. I had a good time in JAX for our game against you guys. The pools were fun and the BCB guys are good dudes.

Quote:No that's not how it went. It was more like....

You: I hate Cam because he does the Superman thing when he's down by 30

Me: he did that once 4 years ago. WHY YOU HATE IHM SO MCUH!?!

You: I don't like immature thieves.

Me: why don't you dismiss all of that like us homers do?

You: If you're looking for homers stay with the homers.

Fixed in bold. :yes:

Wait... what is this thread about?

Quote:Fixed in bold. :yes:

Lol....You got me. Enjoy being a hater.

Quote:Wait... what is this thread about?

Ha....It definitely went sideways

Quote:Wait... what is this thread about?

Going by the last couple of pages I'd say its about rooting for the panthers or being accused of irrational hate.

Quote:Going by the last couple of pages I'd say its about rooting for the panthers or being accused of irrational hate.

And now it's just become your straw man argument