Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Seahawks @ Vikings Wildcard Round Game Thread***

Jagherd, the "controversy" in Atlanta was about how the Falcons fell apart at the end to let Seattle win. It had nothing to do with bad officiating.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Should be an interesting matchup

Quote:Should be an interesting matchup

Seattle's run defense vs. Adrian Peterson, who do you pick?

Quote:Do you really think a 2nd year QB like TB will be able to defeat Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson and the Seahawks in his very first playoff game, even if they are at home?

I know anything is possible, but even Vegas has the road Seahawks favored in this one.

I'm not sure who the ice cold weather favors more in this game since both teams run the ball and play great defense.

This is a very interesting playoff game for sure.

Vegas doesnt make picks that favors who will actually win. They tell you what they/you think you already know.

.Seattle lived off being the home team for two years in the playoffs. Ball isnt in their court this time

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 08:56 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Vegas doesn't make picks that favors who will actually win. They tell you what they/you think you already know.

Seattle lived off being the home team for two years in the playoffs. Ball isn't in their court this time

Wasn't their blowout over the Vikings at Minnesota? The game's location will not necessarily decide who wins.

LOB
"Get Better Everyday"

Teddy Bridgewater is going to hate playing against those guys by halftime.

Quote:Wasn't their blowout over the Vikings at Minnesota? The game's location will not necessarily decide who wins.

did you forget the part about not having 4 defensive starters last time?

this is the one home field game that will matter this weekend.

especially when the team you are playing is use to never having to travel for 2 games in the post season 2 years in a row.

but the other home teams are over matched

picks

Steelers

Chiefs

Packers

Vikings

Good news for Minnesota's run defense: They will not have to meet Marshawn Lynch on the field. He was ruled out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...vs-vikings

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 02:50 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile The Vikings new crib, the US Bank Stadium,  is built on the same footprint of the old Hubert Horatio Humphrey Metrodome, just as the Seahawks current CenturyLink Field is at the very same site as the Seattle Kingdome, each old stadia imploded to where they are now. :yes:

http://twitter.com/usbankstadium

http://www.usbankstadium.com/

Sunny Skies at 1 degrees, feels like a 13 degree wind chill, is the game forecast inside Twin Cities Financial Stadium, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Tie kickoff, along with 5% precipitation, 54% humidity, and western winds at 8 miles per hour.  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^   

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/I/55455:4:US

Did you really "officially officialize" someone else's official thread?? Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Uh OH, it looks like Lynch won't play against the Vikes.

That could make this game even more interesting.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Uh OH, it looks like Lynch won't play against the Vikes.

That could make this game even more interesting.
Given the weather factor, that might be a big issue.

But:

Lynch hasn't played in about 7 of their games. Coincidentally, the Seahawks have been playing "lights out" lately without Lynch in the lineup. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Quote:Given the weather factor, that might be a big issue.

But:

Lynch hasn't played in about 7 of their games. Coincidentally, the Seahawks have been playing "lights out" lately without Lynch in the lineup. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Thomas Rawls was very good for them this season. Now he is on injured reserve.

I think the Vikes win this one. They're heathier and the weather favors AP.

Quote:I think the Vikes win this one. They're heathier and the weather favors AP.

AP is playing hurt. Seattle has a good run defense.

GO SEAHAWKS!

I'd be impressed if the Vikings win

Quote:I'd be impressed if the Vikings win

It would take a Herculean collapse by the Seahawks.

Yeah, I don't see the Vikings win this game.  It's gonna take Bridgewater making the next leap to true NFL QB instead of game manager for them to win.

AP is going to be a non-factor today...