Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Matt Hasselbeck: "I don't know if I'll play Sunday."

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...lay-sunday

If the Jags don't win this Sunday, there's no more excuses for Bradley.

Sigh, I'm tired of saying, hearing, or typing it...

Jaguars shouldve defeated the Titans.. with a few other teams that they let off the hook all of which points to the fact that the Defense is garbage!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 06:29 AM by irontrooper83.)

It doesn't matter who we play, our defense is getting more terrible with every game we play.

Just look at the last 2 games: Titans one of the worst offenses put 42 on us, San Diego who scored 3 points the week before playing us and 3 points again the week after playing us put 30+ on us again.

The only other defense as bad as ours is probably New Orleans: Could be a 45-50 kind of result when we play them later in the season.

Terrible, terribler, terriblest, jag defense

Yeah, I agree with everyone else.    It doesn't matter who plays QB against us.  We will make them look like a hall of famer.   Our defense has no clue.   Their lack of ability is only matched by their total confusion.   The defensive line can't rush the passer, and the DBs can't figure out whom they're supposed to cover.  They run around frantically trying to get into position, and invariably leave someone uncovered.   They settle into a nice soft zone, and always, always make sure they stay at least 5 yards away from any receivers.  

Quote:What does that have to do with anything? Obviously you haven't if you think it is guaranteed we win every time a tight end catches a pass.

Try again
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:What does that have to do with anything? Obviously you haven't if you think it is guaranteed we win every time a tight end catches a pass.

The density is incredible...

You really don't understand he was talking about the COLTS simply throwing it to the TE and beating us because we've shown, year in and year out, that we can't cover TEs?

There may not be any hope.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Quote:The density is incredible...

You really don't understand he was talking about the COLTS simply throwing it to the TE and beating us because we've shown, year in and year out, that we can't cover TEs?

Hope begins with a new HC, or at least a much much better defensive cood.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Does it really matter. We are 2 games behind and have to win out. The defense is failing, no qb pressure, can't stop deep throws. So let's stop the insanity and just watch the team do whatever it does with a grain of salt. Look forward to watching the better teams in the playoffs and we'll start looking at the drafts soon enough.

There's been so many good matchups for us this season.

Quote:There's been so many good matchups for us this season.

Unfortunately they were even better match-ups for the opposing teams.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

??? perhaps you should sit down and maybe drink some water and rest.

Quote:The density is incredible...

You are.... my density!

Quote:Yeah, I agree with everyone else.    It doesn't matter who plays QB against us.  We will make them look like a hall of famer.   Our defense has no clue.   Their lack of ability is only matched by their total confusion.   The defensive line can't rush the passer, and the DBs can't figure out whom they're supposed to cover.  They run around frantically trying to get into position, and invariably leave someone uncovered.   They settle into a nice soft zone, and always, always make sure they stay at least 5 yards away from any receivers.

Looks like a game of tag........our lb's and db's stay away from the receivers because they don't want to be " it "