Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AR15 - 1,000 Yard Man!

Quote:Arob is the youngest player with 1000 yards and 9+ TDs since Randy Moss's rookie year. Not a bad achievement.

You must mean by week 12. Mike Evans and Odell Bekham Jr. both had 1,000 yards and 9+ TDs last season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At the moment it looks as if Antonio Brown and Julio Jones are not catch-able in terms of receiving yards.  The best Robinson can do right now is obtain #3 in receiving yards as Hopkins yardage is still within reach.

ARob is a top 5 WR period, not just under 25

Credit where credit is due.  He went up got more catches than any receiver the Jags have ever had.  He earned a lot of his yards the hard way.  I'm not claiming him better than Smith or McCardell yet but even Smith didn't climb people to get the ball as much as A Rob has this season.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 01:04 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:At the moment it looks as if Antonio Brown and Julio Jones are not catchable in terms of receiving yards. The best Robinson can do right now is obtain #3 in receiving yards as Hopkins yardage is still within reach.

I don't see how Allen Robinson can catch up with Odell Beckham either.

Quote:I don't see how Allen Robinson can catch up with Odell Beckham either.

I don't either

AR-15 = Elite.

I'm going now..

I think that's a pretty safe assumption by now unless proven otherwise
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:AR-15 = Elite.

I'm going now..

He won several of the one on one situations in today's game, even when the defender had good position, AR15 just went after the ball and took it.

That is definitely the sign of an elite WR.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 06:44 AM by Bullseye.)

What's more impressive is that he did it without much help from anyone else.

Julius Thomas wasn't a huge factor.  Lee had one catch.  Hurns was gone.

I think these last four games, and in the years to come there will be a lot of focus on him, which should open things up for other guys.

To think, he lasted until the bottom of the 2nd round.

This is an argument FOR trading up in the draft.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

His performance was the definition of elite, they knew he was gonna get the ball, they covered him well on a few plays but he still went and got the ball.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

One of the announcers said it perfectly after one of his ridiculous catches

"Robinson is covered and Bortles basically says I don't care, and gives him the ball anyway"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote: 

Dave's two trade-ups in that draft landed Robinson and Linder. 

But then again he also said that if Gordon lasted into the 20s this year he would've tried to trade up. 

Quote:What's more impressive is that he did it without much help from anyone else.

Julius Thomas wasn't a huge factor.  Lee had one catch.  Hurns was gone.

I think these last four games, and in the years to come there will be a lot of focus on him, which should open things up for other guys.

To think, he lasted until the bottom of the 2nd round.

I think Caldwell has learned a lot as a GM and has shown truly to be prudent in my opinion.  He could never make all the perfect moves, but he makes more good moves nowadays than bad ones.  I think he would (and has) trade up if needed to get the right player.  I also think he will trade back if the time is right.

To get picks for Gabbert and Scobee were genius.  Caldwell is definitely pulling his weight as the GM.

Quote:I think Caldwell has learned a lot as a GM and has shown truly to be prudent in my opinion.  He could never make all the perfect moves, but he makes more good moves nowadays than bad ones.  I think he would (and has) trade up if needed to get the right player.  I also think he will trade back if the time is right.

To get picks for Gabbert and Scobee were genius.  Caldwell is definitely pulling his weight as the GM.
This is why you keep him an see what he can do with the defense if he focuses a draft on it the way he did the offense.

Quote:This is why you keep him an see what he can do with the defense if he focuses a draft on it the way he did the offense.

I hate to keep saying "next year" but you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have built an explosive, competent offense for the first time in over a decade. If we can get the points allowed to even average we take the division.

We're right there. The defense can be fixed in an offseason, especially considering who's becoming a FA
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

[Image: 20tnxiv.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 20tnxiv.jpg]
Hey, look at that! We were the highest scoring losers yesterday!

But what's his name from Buffahole said he's just average.

Allen Robinson leads all Wide Receivers with 11 TDs.