Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Thanksgiving Day Football Thread***

Yeah I think it's awesome that he does that.
No Fun

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow Romo down.
No Fun

Good thing the Cowboys have their own trumpet player. He'll be handy to have around to play Taps for the end of Romo's career.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Am I the only one who likes the fact that Cam Newton gives away TD footballs to the fan kids in the stands?

Nope, I also like this.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

So much for underdogs...

Manziel to the Boys next year right?
No Fun

Love sering the Cowboys get that [BLEEP] whooped
No commercial messages in sigs

I would like to see bortles do the dab when he gets a tough 1st down run.

Quote:Am I the only one who likes the fact that Cam Newton gives away TD footballs to the fan kids in the stands?

On Monday night ESPN showed every Panther who scored a touchdown doing it during Chris Berman's "Final Drive" segment. Obviously it is not just Cam Newton doing that.

Who would not like seeing players giving balls to their fans?

Quote:Wow Romo down.

That was scary. All I could think was the Cowboys activated him from IR too early and he broke his collarbone again.

Bears/Packers coming up next. Who are you all rooting for?

GO PACK GO! And thanks for all the memories #4!

Cowboy loving analyst still saying they have a chance to make the playoffs. Give it up. Stick a fork in em.

Bears are garbage.

Quote:On Monday night ESPN showed every Panther who scored a touchdown doing it during Chris Berman's "Final Drive" segment. Obviously it is not just Cam Newton doing that.

Who would not like seeing players giving balls to their fans?

That was scary. All I could think was the Cowboys activated him from IR too early and he broke his collarbone again.

Cam is the one who started the tradition. The other players are just following suit.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Wow Lacey tried to desean Jackson the goal line. I know it stood but why not hold onto the ball a little longer just to make sure? Boneheaded play.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Wow Lacey tried to desean Jackson the goal line. I know it stood but why not hold onto the ball a little longer just to make sure? Boneheaded play.

The int penalty was terrible as well. Should've been Chicago ball.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 10:07 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:The int penalty was terrible as well. Should've been Chicago ball.
True but I'm thankful for it since I started Rodgers. lol.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Miserable performances

Quote:Miserable performances

Been a boring football day. All nfc teams 2 years in a row.

I don't understand the love for the Cowboys every year. It seems like the "experts" pick them to win the division and make noise around the league every year, but the fact is they have been bad for at least the last 5 years and are still a sorry team. How in the world were they favored to win today? lol 

8th punt already in gb vs chi