Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags playing Colts in London in 2016

Sucks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If I were a STH I may gripe with this one a little, but its not like its a surprise at all.

I mean we knew there would be a divisional game there eventually, right?

What's the big deal? We have the chance to whip their butts on a world stage. What's not to like?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I had to make a choice between season tickets and a boat.... I chose the boat.... Get over it
Yet you're here and not on your boat. Who is the loser now?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 03:13 PM by temporaryname.)

Quote:Yet you're here and not on your boat. Who is the loser now?

You for even making that statement...I guess you go to football games every day, right?

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Very excited by this news, on a selfish note..

Although, I'm in Florida for my honeymoon between the 19th & 29th September 16, so with this being the weekend that I get back, I highly doubt that I'll be lucky enough to see the Jags at Everbank Field whilst I'm over there :mellow:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:We complain if they take a non-conference game like the Packers because fans rarely see that team, so they take a division game of a team we see every year and we're also complaining?

They *have* to take one game away. They can only accommodate our wishes so much.

I agree with that.  I don't mind them taking the Colts game to London.   We see them every year anyway.   The important thing is for us to win that game.  We should have some advantage due to us being used to going over there and playing.  

We should have beaten them the last time we played. I'm thinking that with another draft class, free agency and Fowler being ready to roll, we'll beat them handily next year.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Its week 4 not that big of a deal, we see the Colts every year anyway. IMO oh well

Happier than a dog with two schlongs! Great news for myself personally.

Maybe not so much for others.

I really thought it would end up being the Raiders or Vikings. I guess one of those 2 games could be a Monday Night game at Everbank.

Actually, this isn't a bad match-up all the way around.  A divisional game played in front of "the other home crowd", and will draw plenty of attention.  To those season ticket holders that are whining, you do have the option to not renew.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

It sucks for the home crowd, but it's advantageous for the Jaguars. Look at how bad first-time teams play in London.

The Jaguars have already adjusted. They've proven as much. The Jaguars will wax the Colts in London next year.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I was hoping it would be the Houston game. Oh well.

Quote:Actually, this isn't a bad match-up all the way around.  A divisional game played in front of "the other home crowd", and will draw plenty of attention.  To those season ticket holders that are whining, you do have the option to not renew.

Do season ticket holders have the right to be upset about a home divisional game being taken away from them without being classified as "whining"?

Quote:Do season ticket holders have the right to be upset about a home divisional game being taken away from them without being classified as "whining"?

Not really.  Nobody forces any of us to purchase season tickets.  You get what you pay for.  Don't like that you don't have a home divisional game here in Jacksonville?  Don't purchase your tickets.  It's that simple.

What you call "upset" I call "whining".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Not really.  Nobody forces any of us to purchase season tickets.  You get what you pay for.  Don't like that you don't have a home divisional game here in Jacksonville?  Don't purchase your tickets.  It's that simple.

What you call "upset" I call "whining".

So somebody that has supported this team from the outset is 'whining' because they are getting a game taken away from them every year?  And your solution is not to buy tickets anymore.  I'm just not going to comment other than to say I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lets be honest. This team is in no position to be pissing season ticket holders off. Its not like there is a wait list or anything. I saw guys getting decent tickets for $15 at the TNF game the other night. Cancelling season tickets and going on a per-game basis is probably your best bet for the next few years.

Quote:So somebody that has supported this team from the outset is 'whining' because they are getting a game taken away from them every year?  And your solution is not to buy tickets anymore.  I'm just not going to comment other than to say I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

I'm pretty sure Shad Khan does not agree with his opinion.

1. I'm stoked they let the Jags keep the Green Bay game.

2. Does this mean we'll finally be favored going into a London game?