Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
When Lee comes back

Quote:I hope he can be asset to the passing game
He will need to get on the same page as Bortles (i.e. timing, reading the defense)

Formerly known as The Real Joker

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Practiced full today. Said he felt "free" hopefully he put this behind him.

Our WRs Sunday are either ARob, Hurns, Walters, and Lee.

Or

ARob, Walters, and Sterling...

Sounds like both Hurns and Lee will be out there though. With JT, you have to assume that will open the running game.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2015, 03:28 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:If Walters gets benched, it'll be because Greene returns in 2 weeks. Not because of Lee returning.
You mean at PR? 

Lol cuz Greene is not going over Lee or Walters on the depth chart, Geene isnt ready yet

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:You mean at PR? 

Lol cuz Greene is not going over Lee or Walters on the depth chart, Geene isnt ready yet
I think they'll put Greene at PR and have him share some snaps with Walters.

I also think we'll see Lee used on around 15 snaps or so for the Thursday game. Doubt he plays this week unless it's very limited.

this

Quote:Once lee gets back at full strength he is a much better player than Walters. Walters is a good receiver in a possession stand point but lee can take a quick screen or slant to the house.
How you figure? I don't believe he has done it yet. Walters is clearly better cause is actually playing. A guy who is good but isn't playing gets us nowhere.

Obviously at PR, but Greene will have to look like he's in way over his head to not see snaps at WR imo. I think they'll work him in slowly the first couple of games and he'll share reps with Walters. It's only a matter of time though.

Walters has been playing well, but he's just a guy.

Quote:How you figure? I don't believe he has done it yet. Walters is clearly better cause is actually playing. A guy who is good but isn't playing gets us nowhere.

Well considering I said once lee gets to full strength that's how I figure. Obviously when he is injured he isn't helping. Lee is an elite talent when healthy. Walters is just a solid number 3

Any word on Blackmon? Oh, my bad.. yeah, when Lee comes back and all.. fingers crossed~

But yeah... Any news on Blackmon?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Betting odds on who plays a full season first?

Blackmon or Lee??

Maybe J. Dillard
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Lee is an elite talent when healthy.

We hope Lee develops into an elite talent, but he's done nothing in the NFL to warrant saying he is elite. Really, he hasn't yet done anything in the NFL to warrant saying he's even <del>above</del> average.

Quote:We hope Lee develops into an elite talent, but he's done nothing in the NFL to warrant saying he is elite. Really, he hasn't yet done anything in the NFL to warrant saying he's even <del>above</del> average.

It's called talent for a reason. Never did I say he would live up to the talent but he is inevitably the better prospect and could end up being a great player.

Quote:We hope Lee develops into an elite talent, but he's done nothing in the NFL to warrant saying he is elite. Really, he hasn't yet done anything in the NFL to warrant saying he's even <del>above</del> average.

Oh, come on now.  He had 422 receiving yards last season in 13 games.  At that pace he'll catch Jerry Rice in only 53 years. 

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Oh, come on now.  He had 422 receiving yards last season in 13 games.  At that pace he'll catch Jerry Rice in only 53 years.

Exactly. He almost equaled the rookie production of ex jaguar elite talents Ace Sanders and Mike Thomas.

I have better hopes with greene than lee

Quote:Exactly. He almost equaled the rookie production of ex jaguar elite talents Ace Sanders and Mike Thomas.

In his defense, the offensive scheme was pitiful last year especially down the stretch. He'd fare much better in Olson's system.

I love having Lee around and can't wait for him to get healthy. When healthy, he has the potential to be a game changer with his speed. A Percy Harvin of types, unfortunately just as fragile.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

When Lee is ready to go he will get his spot at 3 back. I think they will ease him in but as long as he stays on the field I think he has no issues keeping Walters and Greene off. He's just better.

I've liked how Walters has played since the preseason.

Reliable, good hands and like someone else said....available.

Might be "just a guy" but he's a very decent guy.

Flashy doesn't impress me from the bench or sideline.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Pretty suprised at all the animosity towards Lee. He's hurt.

Quote:Pretty suprised at all the animosity towards Lee. He's hurt.
How dare he!