Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yaaaaa, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Quote:People in the Jags building

[Image: janitor20-1.gif.png]

Mr. Dust R. Mop and Mr. Sweep E. Broom

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He can be what we expected Lee to be but not better than ARob

He's a good player, but at this point I can't see him being the more important wr than Robinson or Hurns. Those two guys have already proven their NFL mettle BIG TIME. If Green can be a great player, too, that would be very good news, but I can't see him pushing either of the Jaguars starters out of their roles in the future as he's played so far.

Quote:"People in the Jaguars building" is so vague it could mean anything. They could of talked to the janitor or crazy Joe who sleeps in the lunch room. I don't think anyone could say they have seen enough. He seemed to make a difference is his limited action.

Or the blind guy that goes around checking all of the braille signs for spelling errors.
Signature goes here.

Quote:I think Rashad Greene will be better than Jerry Rice.

He's the next moss. Book it.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:People in the Jags building

[Image: janitor20-1.gif.png]
This lol. I like Greene I think he will be a good slot guy but he's not even better then injured all the the time Lee.

Quote:He's the next moss. Book it.

^^Love it!

Long probably asked Greene....

"Hey man... You think you'll be the best WR on the team?"

"Heck yea I do!"

There's your source.

Also, when does Greene come back?

Quote:I think Rashad Greene will be better than Jerry Rice.
What are you talking dude, man hasn't even played very much and as another said, "lose the butterfingers" 

Quote:Greene = Danny Amendola
Hot take

Quote:He's the next moss. Book it.

Santana would be fine.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:What are you talking dude, man hasn't even played very much and as another said, "lose the butterfingers"

Yes he has played very much and yes he is definitely better than Jerry Rice.

Quote:Santana would be fine.

Abraxas?

He could make up for the disappointment in Lee who doesn't look like he's going to be anything more than Cecil Shorts (flashes but hurt most of the time).  Not the same breakaway speed but he could be really good in time.

I would love this to happen, if we have 3 solid guys who only get better? So awesome. Lets hope its true. Not to mention if Lee/Walters or we end up with another WR down the line as well.

Quote:He could make up for the disappointment in Lee who doesn't look like he's going to be anything more than Cecil Shorts (flashes but hurt most of the time). Not the same breakaway speed but he could be really good in time.
Shorts at least did well when he actually played.

Quote:How much cocaine did these people consume?

hurns is a superstar

Quote:Santana would be fine.

Carlos?

[Media] https://youtu.be/nPLV7lGbmT4[/media]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong  1m1 minute ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Here's something: there are people in the Jaguars building who believe WR Rashad Greene will be better than Robinson and Hurns

</div>

By "people" does he mean Rashad Greene (and only Rashad Greene)?

Quote:By "people" does he mean Rashad Greene (and only Rashad Greene)?
No.. he would mean "person"

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana