Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cyprien on 1010xl right now --- 10:30 am on Tuesday

Quote:A week ago people were lauding him for having a good game.  This week he sucks.  Either way, you didn't actually listen, so your opinions on what he's saying are moot.
He won one game outta 5. Who was lauding him for beating a team that fired their coach midseason that has 16 more wins than him incidentally? Just because fans get excited about their favorite team winning the usual one two or three games a year under him doesn't mean they're approving of his job there. You've got to be kidding. Can you answer if he's a good coach or not without all your other bull [BLEEP] and excuses you blow? It's just a yes or no.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

All I got from the interview is that he loves the word "definitely"

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:He won one game outta 5. Who was lauding him for beating a team that fired their coach midseason that has 16 more wins than him incidentally? Just because fans get excited about their favorite team winning the usual one two or three games a year under him doesn't mean they're approving of his job there. You've got to be kidding. Can you answer if he's a good coach or not without all your other  and excuses you blow? It's just a yes or no.
He played well in the Indy game.  Was Pagano fired in your little world?

Do you know what midseason is in a 16 game schedule?  We're in week what?   I know.  Math class is hard.  I won't hold you to providing an answer. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:He played well in the Indy game.  Was Pagano fired in your little world?

Do you know what midseason is in a 16 game schedule?  We're in week what?   I know.  Math class is hard.  I won't hold you to providing an answer.
Exactly you won't answer. Shut up fat boy Timothy, hop on your moped and get down the road.

What's up with the name calling. Once you start it it just makes you look silly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 08:02 PM by Joe.)

Quote:And when you're talking about everyone, you're referring to your segment of the reading population on this board. 

These are the same people who require helmets when walking to avoid further dain bramage.
Lol a guy defending a 8-29 coach is saying people who dont agree with him are brain damaged.

If I EVER start to agree with anything you say, do me a favor and just take my helmet off and shoot me in the face.

Quote:Exactly you won't answer. Shut up fat boy Timothy, hop on your moped and get down the road.
HAHAHAH

Anyone riding a moped is funny.