Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to get rid of the dead weight players

People are still okay with Grant?

The guy just cost us the game today and put the nail in the coffin. Just like people were talking about Meyers last week... Hope he bounces back and proves me wrong, but so far he's doing more harm than good. He's eager to run it out of the end-zone and get a TD like Tyler Lockett, but he gets hit at the 15. On top of that, there's usually a flag that puts us at "Half a distance to the goal, 1st down Jaygwires. " [BLEEP] you refs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lewis is a pass blocking TE, who, shockingly, still gets passes thrown his way. Can we close the book on that? Never call a play for him again. I wonder what his expected yards per pass attempt is. Probably on a record setting pass for futility. 

lol Lewis couldn't catch a cold, naked in Antarctica, with a immune compromised hooker vomiting in his mouth

Cutting Leroy Reynolds was dumb, Ambrester would never got picked up and we could have put him on the PS, we hit gold with 1 UDFA last year in Hurns and Dave wants to keep 4 this year, Meyers sucks, Amrester not ready, and Grant and Marshall have made big mistakes 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Cutting Leroy Reynolds was dumb, Ambrester would never got picked up and we could have put him on the PS, we hit gold with 1 UDFA last year in Hurns and Dave wants to keep 4 this year, Meyers sucks, Amrester not ready, and Grant and Marshall have made big mistakes 
Yeah losing Reynolds has really hurt our ST.

JT Thomas lll looks pretty good with the Giants, based on the couple games I have watched them play...

Don't know if it is a fluke or just the fresh environment...

Quote:People are still okay with Grant?

The guy just cost us the game today and put the nail in the coffin. Just like people were talking about Meyers last week... Hope he bounces back and proves me wrong, but so far he's doing more harm than good. He's eager to run it out of the end-zone and get a TD like Tyler Lockett, but he gets hit at the 15. On top of that, there's usually a flag that puts us at "Half a distance to the goal, 1st down Jaygwires. " [BAD WORD REMOVED] you refs.

I blame the offensive line more on that play, but I don't think anyone is going to lose sleep either way unless Grant does something big.

Quote:JT Thomas lll looks pretty good with the Giants, based on the couple games I have watched them play...

Don't know if it is a fluke or just the fresh environment...
He was pretty good last year in for Poz last year

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:He was pretty good last year in for Poz last year
I know, that's what I thought too...

We could have used him in place of Poz today...

Thirsty Arm-twister looked lost at the MLB position.

Quote:Yeah losing Reynolds has really hurt our ST.

Losing JDR really hurt us. We as fans have finally been cast in the pit of hell.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 11:19 PM by Joe.)

Quote:Alualu and a few of the others being mentioned here won't get cut. As hard as it is for some to believe, 6'2 285 lb guys just don't fall from trees. The entire DL had a miserable game against a bad OL. For now, I'm going to chalk this up to Armbrister not being ready for the MLB gig which caused problems with fits and maybe guys trying to do too much than what they are supposed to.

However, there is no excuse for Bernard Pierce. He needs to be cut right away. A rookie like Grant missing a toss? Rough, but forgiveable. A veteran not knowing which side to block for on ST?

The problem we have is that D-Rob may not be ready yet and Yeldon left the game with a groin injury. If neither player are ready for next week, we are left with Toby, Pierce, and Grant. I'd take a chance on someone else from the free agency...Knowshon, Ball, Harris, Bryce Brown, Bradshaw...

Anyone basically just to get this drunken idiot off the team
Can you tell me one 5 tech/ DT in the league that's isnt atleast 6'2 285?

Keeping a god awful Dlineman for soley that reason is piss poor football logic.

Quote:Can you tell me one 5 tech/ DT in the league that's isnt atleast 6'2 285?

How many of them are starting? Besides if they are already in the league, then we can't pick them up, can we? What some are advocating here is cutting Alualu, starting Mike Bennett, and then uh...uh....signing some random Joe from the street.

That's the guy that I'm referring to when I say you can't just pick up someone, not mid-season at least, and expect them to step right in. Not when it comes to these big guys.

That's why the planet theory exists in the NFL draft.

Quote:lol Lewis couldn't catch a cold, naked in Antarctica, with a immune compromised hooker vomiting in his mouth

That's quite the mental image you've painted  :teehee:

Annnnndddddddd I have been saying how Marcedes and Branch suck for as long as I can remember and you guys flamed me like crazy.

While we are at it cut Gerhart, Beadles, and Anger.

Quote:Alualu and a few of the others being mentioned here won't get cut. As hard as it is for some to believe, 6'2 285 lb guys just don't fall from trees. The entire DL had a miserable game against a bad OL. For now, I'm going to chalk this up to Armbrister not being ready for the MLB gig which caused problems with fits and maybe guys trying to do too much than what they are supposed to.

However, there is no excuse for Bernard Pierce. He needs to be cut right away. A rookie like Grant missing a toss? Rough, but forgiveable. A veteran not knowing which side to block for on ST?

The problem we have is that D-Rob may not be ready yet and Yeldon left the game with a groin injury. If neither player are ready for next week, we are left with Toby, Pierce, and Grant. I'd take a chance on someone else from the free agency...Knowshon, Ball, Harris, Bryce Brown, Bradshaw...

Anyone basically just to get this drunken idiot off the team

Sorry but blaming it on Armbrister is straight horse poo.

Our starting dline has about a combined 30 yrs of nfl experience. Blaming an undrafted free agent is a cop out for them getting the hell kicked out of them. They are supposed to pick up the rookie in that situation. Not the other way around.

The dline was a disgrace today. Armbrister had nothing to do with alualu getting driven 4 yrds off the ball on most run plays.

It was sad to see. I saw alualu have about 6 chances to make an impact play and he didnt make a single one. It turned into a damn comedy for me.

Quote:How many of them are starting? Besides if they are already in the league, then we can't pick them up, can we? What some are advocating here is cutting Alualu, starting Mike Bennett, and then uh...uh....signing some random Joe from the street.

That's the guy that I'm referring to when I say you can't just pick up someone, not mid-season at least, and expect them to step right in. Not when it comes to these big guys.

Some random Joe on the street would be just as good as Tyson Alolalulol. The guy sucks. He had a free shot at Jameis and completely whiffed on a 3rd down. The next play this scrub makes will be his first.

And how is arena football scrub Myers still on the roster? Kick one out of bounds with less than a minute in the half? Ya fired!!! Send him back to the bush leagues. I wouldn't even let him kick for the Sharks.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Chris Clemons BLOWS... It looks like he isn't trying or that his body just can't keep up with the game... 

We need Fowler Jr. to come back with real force next year and I believe that we should draft another D-lineman in the second round or later.

We can never have too many of them, and by them I mean those who can actually RUSH the passer.

Quote:Annnnndddddddd I have been saying how Marcedes and Branch suck for as long as I can remember and you guys flamed me like crazy.

While we are at it cut Gerhart, Beadles, and Anger.

Is that all you got?  We have got to have more players to cut then that. 

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2015, 08:10 AM by Joe.)

Quote:How many of them are starting? Besides if they are already in the league, then we can't pick them up, can we? What some are advocating here is cutting Alualu, starting Mike Bennett, and then uh...uh....signing some random Joe from the street.

Lol Alualu doesn't start. He's playing so much due to injuries on the line. You said they don't "fall off of trees" yet you can't name one in the WHOLE LEAGUE that's smaller In build. If they are in the league, we cant sign them? Way to grasp at straws. They're called free agents. You dont have to be a world beater to do the terrible job that Alualu does.

[BAD WORD REMOVED] poor logic friend.

That.... And random Joe from the street would put Alualu on his [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Quote:Is that all you got? We have got to have more players to cut then that.

Cut Thirsty Arm blister.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Cut Thirsty Arm blister.

Yes, there's no room for mister arm blister.  Who else can we cut?  Let's trim this fat and rebuild again!