Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Quote:Please do not make an official second half GameDay thread. I want to win today. Thanks!

We have to have a 2nd half thread...  Just because we suck doesn't mean we don't have a 2nd half thread....

WE just  NEED TO THROW the BALL.  WE just NEED to CATCH the BALL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLMl0CLIDLg

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Welcome back Mr. Thomas!

Wary today

If Thomas suits up I may start to get excited

Haha someone on ESPN just said that Davon House is the next big thing, look out for him today.... Can't be serious...
Shock the world

Me personally, I've had a rough week at work and im so excited to spend my only day off watching the jags play. Let's go jags!!!
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:Me personally, I've had a rough week at work and im so excited to spend my only day off watching the jags play. Let's go jags!!!

Get ready for the rare 2-3 record in October for the Jaguars!!!!

Quote:Haha someone on ESPN just said that Davon House is the next big thing, look out for him today.... Can't be serious...

That was Louis riddick. He is a respected former nfl scout so I probably wouldn't laugh at it. It was just an opinion though from what he heard from other scouts and league figures.

Quote:Haha someone on ESPN just said that Davon House is the next big thing, look out for him today.... Can't be serious...

We better have at least one INT against the crab-burgler!!!

House has been pretty good here though, all things considered.

There's virtually zero pass rush and he's still competent

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

How y'all feeling about this game. I got no expectations just hope Bortles continues to ball out.

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

<------ Present and accounted for. It's time for my weekly dose of humiliation that is being a Jag fan.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:<------ Present and accounted for. It's time for my weekly dose of humiliation that is being a Jag fan.

We're by far the best 32 ranked team in the NFL.  We win this game...  no humiliation today!!!

I would die happy if someone knocked Jameis out and then put a crab leg on his helmet. I hate to reference an Adam Sandler movie, but it would be like in the longest yard (not the good version) when that dude pulled a cheeseburger out of his pants and set it on a guys face after he knocked him out.

It's been a rough decade, I gotta use my imagination at this point.

I just want to see one interception by this defense... just ONE. 

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 11:41 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Apparently this is something available from Ed's in my hometown here in the north of England...

[Image: 12141080_950618194986661_4864218017022934966_o.jpg]

Shad really is trying to spread the Jags brand across the UK.

OK, I'll be the first. What is it? And what is it called?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Come on 1PM

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:OK, I'll be the first. what is it? And what is it called?

Looks like foot

Quote:Hello, Jaguars fans! Our Jaguars seek to continue their success against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Jaguars are 4-1 all-time against the Bucs, with a 4 game winning streak in the regular season.

You only have 230 posts.  You don't qualify to be starting such a key thread as the OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD   :verymad:   :thumbsup:

Quote:Looks like foot

You going to shoot it?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Can someone remind House "not" to jump on a rolling punt near the goal line when we're the Receiving team !!!