Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Gus sucks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Houston hasn't given up 50+ yards of penalties on one drive, leading to a touchdown.

I WOULDN"t BE USING THE LOWLY TEXANS AS A COUNTEREXAMPLE BTW. You know they're complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] right?

Hop on over to their board and impart your 'wisdom'. I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Or maybe you could start an 'interesting' poll over there. They'd love it. You seem to have all the answers.

#amirite
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I wish the mods would display some accountability. You all know what needs to be done.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Hey, Rico, good thing Bill O'Brien didn't hold Mallett accountable for his poor performance. Oh wait.

Quote:Hey, Rico, good thing Bill O'Brien didn't hold Mallett accountable for his poor performance. Oh wait.
FYI, he left because he got hurt on the drive...

He did not come back in because of the rhythm already established by Hoyer.

Nothing to do with accountability, i.e. Mallett being benched for poor play.

Let's just face it, our coaching staff is subpar compared to the rest of the league. Things won't change until this regime does. Dave Caldwell gets a pass. He's done good enough.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I wish the mods would display some accountability. You all know what needs to be done.

You want to censor people that don't agree with you?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:And you're just annoying as hell. I mean seriously, add something to any conversation. Thanks.

Just waiting for you to do the same.

Quote:Let's just face it, our coaching staff is subpar compared to the rest of the league. Things won't change until this regime does. Dave Caldwell gets a pass. He's done good enough.
I wouldn't argue that Caldwell has done "good enough"... I'd just say that there are a lot of unknowns given the injuries.

That said, not finding elite talent in round 1 and 2, while finding sleepers later in the draft makes a GM more Shack Harris type than anything.

Shack missed on a lot of first rounders, but he truly was far from a horrible general manager. People mention him and Gene in the same break, and it frustrates me to no end.

Quote:Houston hasn't given up 50+ yards of penalties on one drive, leading to a touchdown.

I WOULDN"t BE USING THE LOWLY TEXANS AS A COUNTEREXAMPLE BTW. You know they're complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] right?

Umm...on the clot drive to bring the score to 27-17, the tinhorns committed 4 penalties, 3 of which resulted in 1st downs and the final one put Indy on the 1. So what was that again?

Please stop being "that guy."
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:FYI, he left because he got hurt on the drive...

He did not come back in because of the rhythm already established by Hoyer.

Nothing to do with accountability, i.e. Mallett being benched for poor play.

It's amazing all this stuff clf is adding to the board. Duplicate threads, repetitive posts and making things up as he goes along.

Quote:Umm...on the clot drive to bring the score to 27-17, the tinhorns committed 4 penalties, 3 of which resulted in 1st downs and the final one put Indy on the 1. So what was that again?

Please stop being "that guy."

Hey, when you have an agenda and feel you must validate yourself all you can do is keep beating the dead horse.

Quote:I welcome all opinions. Can you give me examples of Gus holding players accountable?

I already did, twice.

You came up with an unsubstantiated claim for one, and ignored the other two.

He also benched Dekoda Watson last year, then cut him. Started LaRoy Reynolds in his place at OTTO and benched him before going to JT Thomas.

Last week, Harbor started in place of Lewis, and two weeks ago Sample got benched for Evans at halftime.

Quote:Hey, Rico, good thing Bill O'Brien didn't hold Mallett accountable for his poor performance. Oh wait.

How'd that work out?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I welcome all opinions. Can you give me examples of Gus holding players accountable?
Winston Guy

They let go of winston guy last year after a miserable game. Was that last year?

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 07:24 AM by RicoTx.)

Nice try skippy. Every heard of an injury? Poor performance? Did you watch the game? Probably not.

I anxiously await your next enthralling poll.

By the way, damn Pagano. He should have benched every DB for that lucky Hail Mary at the end of the first half. They shouldn't have played the rest of the game. An expert told me that the Texans suck. It's inexcusable. They should have been scouring the waiver wire before the 2nd half ever started. No accountability in that organization.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Nice try loser.  Every heard on an injury?  Poor performance?  Did you watch the game?  Probably not.

All evidence suggests that whether he watches the game or not makes little difference to his ability to comment on it intelligently.

Quote:I wish the mods would display some accountability. You all know what needs to be done.

lol, no kidding