Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I have an honest fear.

My wife has actually said something about Blake biting his tongue off before. That would suck for him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How about you focus on the discussion instead of covering up your insolence by insulting other posters, add something useful to the topic or stop posting in it.

This thread is a false flag

Quote:My fear is that the team starts off 1-7, Gus is somehow allowed to finish out the year, and he comes in at 5-3 over the last eight games, buying himself another season as the head coach based upon the "promise and potential" the team showed at the end.
A depressingly possible reality.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

My honest fear is of Bradley surviving this year

Quote:The media has claimed this every year. We always win a couple meaningless games against teams that have shut it down at the end of the season and the media claims progress.  Show me wins or competitiveness against decent or good teams with real motivation (i.e. still in the playoff hunt and not chasing a higher draft pick).

Okay, but going 5-3 in the final 8 games doesn't preclude that those wins will be quality wins. I mean, there is a chance that some of those games will be against teams fighting for something. You're completely shutting the door on any possibility that 5-3 is meaningful improvement.

Quote:My fear is that the team starts off 1-7, Gus is somehow allowed to finish out the year, and he comes in at 5-3 over the last eight games, buying himself another season as the head coach based upon the "promise and potential" the team showed at the end.

That would be the improvement we've all hoped for, what sense would it make to not give Bradley credit?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:That would be the improvement we've all hoped for, what sense would it make to not give Bradley credit?
We squeaked out four wins in the first year of the rebuild, and two more in the 3rd year is good? What are you guys drinking? I want some of it!

Quote:We squeaked out four wins in the first year of the rebuild, and two more in the 3rd year is good? What are you guys drinking? I want some of it!

Oddly, I'd like to know what you're drinking so I can stay away from it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Oddly, I'd like to know what you're drinking so I can stay away from it.
Oh, its called eyes and a brain. You guys should try it sometime.

Quote:My honest fear is of Bradley surviving this year
Well, if we are not happy the way things are going, the Miami coach is looking for a Job. He is experienced. Perhaps if we fire Gus we can get him. He is offensive minded like was asked for.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 09:40 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Oh, its called eyes and a brain. You guys should try it sometime.

Yours?

Noooooooooo thanks.  Mine obviously works waaaaay better.

That would be like trading in my Acura for a Yugo.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Yours?

"You clan-, I'm mean Rang?"

[Image: marcedes-lewis-fba0366826320b99.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Yours?

Well it'd me more like your Acura for a Mercedes, but whatever makes you happy!