Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley Press Conference

Quote:“We’re not doing enough of the good things yet consistently to get us over the hump. ... We're close." - HC Bradley

Oh wow, just wow
Yes, we're close to competing with the worst in the nfl. Unfortunately though, he's right, we're not there yet.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yes, we're close to competing with the worst in the nfl. Unfortunately though, he's right, we're not there yet.
In a few years, we might get to the point where we can win 6 in one season instead of two. 

Quote:In a few years, we might get to the point where we can win 6 in one season instead of two.

Your pushing it

Get someone from green bay. They develop well

I hate to have to tell it to ya, coach, but we're already there.

Ite called Stinky Doo Doo Land and I want to leave it real soon.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Gus Bradley: "Good afternoon passengers. I'm your captain and pilot today. In just a few minutes we'll be making our approach into 2015 irrelevance. Hope you enjoyed your trip. We're almost there."
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

I can't take another week of platitudes from this cheerleader, so I am not clicking on any Gus Bradley press conference videos/articles this week. I'm not ready to give him the boot midseason, but just hearing him speak pisses me off.

Quote:"What a game to be part of. Hard fought, credit to both teams for playing extremely hard."

HA!

He sounds like he likes getting spanked by an inferior roster and a 40 year old QB

Quote:Great game guys enjoy your ice cream!

[Image: eating-icecream-gif.gif?w=474]

Sprinkles are for winners, and then Gus Bradley says, "I understand!"

Quote:I can't take another week of platitudes from this cheerleader, so I am not clicking on any Gus Bradley press conference videos/articles this week. I'm not ready to give him the boot midseason, but just hearing him speak [BAD WORD REMOVED] me off.

How can the team not be there yet when he's had three years & he stated that the team is built that will own the AFC South for years...

well you failed so better start working on the resume dude.

'We’re not doing enough of the good things yet consistently to get us over the hump. ... We're close." - HC Bradley

Quote:'We’re not doing enough of the good things yet consistently to get us over the hump. ... We're close." - HC Bradley

What if it's true? What if this is week 7 1996?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm gonna bet that the bucs beat us next week. With an attitude like that, he can make losing to a rookie like jamies winston sound reasonable. SMH...

Quote:What if it's true? What if this is week 7 1996?

Well, then he better hope signs of life show up really soon.  Right now it looks more like week 4 2012.

Once again, any team we beat will fire their headcoach.

Quote:Once again, any team we beat will fire their headcoach.
I could see this happening down the stretch.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Glad folks finally see this clown for what he really is which is trash. I knew he wasn't a good coach the 2nd year here and has been bashing him since. Only the Jags would hire the worst young coaching candidate outta all of em. This team is gonna be bad for a good minute under this regime.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 10:22 AM by jagfanthrutherottenyears.)

In order to provide some continuity for this team, and particularly the offense, while still allowing for a HC change, I think Marrone is the only option. So I looked into the penalties by his 2014 Bills team to see if it was better than what Gus has this team doing, because over the last three weeks this has been our penalty count:

Colts - we had 13 penalties for 92 yards

Pats - we had 7 penalties for 114 yards

Miami - we had 9 penalties for 93 yards

(in the interest of full disclosure, against Carolina we had 3 penalties for 25 yards)

In 2015, we're on pace for 128 penalties for 1,296 yards

In 2014, we had a total of 73 penalties for 573 yards and

in 2013, we had a total of 96 penalties for 797 yards.

The 2014 Marrone-led Bills had 124 penalties for 1022 yards. They however, did finish 9-7 in their division. I don't know that Marrone as HC would be an improvement over Bradley.

Sloppy play reflects sloppy coaching. Yes, the refs throw some [BAD WORD REMOVED] flags, but the team needs to start overcoming that. They're their own biggest obstacle at this point.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 10:25 AM by David4499.)

Fingers in ears. I can't listen to his droppings anymore.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

There are not many head coaches out there in the NFL these days more rah, rah, and player oriented than Pete Carroll himself. Gus Bradley is right up there in terms of enthusiasm and attitude. The only difference is Pete's got a ring and his teams are always in the hunt for another ring and Bradley's teams.... they seem to go in the opposite direction. Sooner or later the rah, rah. go get em attitude has to translate into wins or dominance on the field". At the end of the day it's NOT how you play the game. WINNING IS EVERYTHING. And, Bradley just aint doing it. It's really that simple!