Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We all knew what to expect today, so why are we angry?

We can beat the colts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can we just skip to Sean Payton as HC with a top 3 draft pick?

Quote:If you think that you are a Idiot after this one I expect us to have a chance to win every game will we no But I do expect us to be in every game when JT comes back this team on offense will look night and day different.

No it won't.

Quote:If you think that you are a Idiot after this one I expect us to have a chance to win every game will we no But I do expect us to be in every game when JT comes back this team on offense will look night and day different.

You call me an idiot for wanting the team to be competitive?!?

Haha.. Run on sentence much?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:We can beat the colts

Hope so. They just racked 35 on the tacks on the road. Luck will probably be "on a mission" as well.

Quote:We can beat the colts

Yup we can beat that, Pats are on another level 

Colts are not very good

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

banged up or not, offense has to do better. We scored 2 TD in garbage time, that doesn't count.

Im more disappointed at how much we lost by. That said its over a lot of football left

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 04:26 PM by Jags4life0428.)

Quote:Honest question. We all knew playing the Pats at home would be a tough challenge. We all knew Brady is out to prove something to the NFL. We all knew Vegas had us losing big time. We all knew we we're down quite a few players due to injury going into this game making the task at hand that much more difficult. So why do we act like we should have shocked the world today?
51-17 is NEVER acceptable in the NFL. I believe fans expected to lose but not like this or to look this uncompetitive. This did not look like an NFL team losing to a better NFL team. This type of loss was completely unacceptable. I love the jags and always will but this performance was embarrassing.

Meh. It is what it is. Sucks but oh well. We executed poorly. I think the game got in our head. We don't face another opponent even close to this level all season and our division is tied up and wide open.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:This is how you spot a new Jags fan from an old one. I was optimistic at one point too...
This is an experienced Jags fan.  Life is so much better when you lower expectations.  

Quote:I learned to detach my happiness from the win loss record and score of the team that I love. 
This

Quote:It wasn't even competitive. We didn't care to win this game and it showed. They're all in on the Colts game and will activate the injured players.
Thank you someone who sees what I saw there is no way they cared about this game. They are saving themselves for the Colts

Quote:Meh. It is what it is. Sucks but oh well. We executed poorly. I think the game got in our head. We don't face another opponent even close to this level all season and our division is tied up and wide open.
Yea Pats the best team we play all year, and we are prob at our least healthy point

If anybody else does this to us, I would be pissed but its the Pats they are on a mission this year

Next week game is the big test, win and we can be in number 1 in the AFC south alone

Tenn plays Buffalo thats a tough one and Houston goes to ATL, they both should def lose next week, we have a big opportunity coming up, we have to forget this game

Why are you happy we just got our [BLEEP] kicked up and down the field all day long. 

We got beat bad by the best team in the NFL with a HOF coach who will go down as the greatest ever when all is said and done, a HOF QB who will also likely go down as the best of all time ,oh yah,they were also playing at home.

No shock,no anger. This was always going to happen.

Quote:Yea Pats the best team we play all year, and we are prob at our least healthy point

If anybody else does this to us, I would be [BAD WORD REMOVED] but its the Pats they are on a mission this year

Next week game is the big test, win and we can be in number 1 in the AFC south alone

Tenn plays Buffalo thats a tough one and Houston goes to ATL, they both should def lose next week, we have a big opportunity coming up, we have to forget this game
I usually agree with you but I think you are wrong on this one.

I don't care who gives us an [BLEEP] whooping of a lifetime - it's still an [BLEEP] whooping of a lifetime. These guys (players, coaches, management) get paid to perform and field a competitive team.

This isn't a knee-jerk reaction but it's how we lost that irks me. I knew we would lose, but to lose by that margin is completely unacceptable by anyone's standards.

I'll say this again, you gauge your teams ability against the BEST teams in the league, not the bottom-dwellers.

We seem to be a long way from what were supposed to be after this multi-year rebuild.

Look the Bills couldn't stop the Patriots! So there was no way in hell we were going to. That being said, the offense should have done better, thats all I'm saying. 

Any time an NFL team gives up 50... heads need to roll!!!!

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Why are you happy we just got our [BAD WORD REMOVED] kicked up and down the field all day long. 
Who said they were happy?

I'm just not about to get worked up over losing bad to one of the best teams in NFL history