Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Boston.com Article on Jags

Reminds me of the infamous: "Jagwads" article in the Denver paper prior to the Mile High Miracle...

I have a feeling that after this Sunday, this writer is going to be eating his own words.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've posted pictures of my lunch that have gotten more likes than this hack blogger's story.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I've posted pictures of my lunch that have gotten more likes than this hack blogger's story.

So you're one of those guys.   Rolleyes

As I stated earlier, it's The Boston Globe.  It's nothing more than the typical liberal fish-wrap/bird cage liner.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 04:31 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:
  • <a class="bbc_url" href='http://boston.com/community/user/5543484'>HyenaKiller</a>
  • <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2015/09/24/the-jaguars-are-coming-and-nobody-gives-damn/j35bYh6YEGmmUB0jgVj63H/story.html?story_hp#comment-40896729'>SEPTEMBER 25, 2015 — 01:21 PM</a>

You clowns better beware, Brady will be gone sooner than later. And as for our city, we are the BOLD NEW CITY of the South. Not the liberal cesspool Boston has become. Anyhow, enjoy your time now, the end will be coming soon. Go Jaguars...

There's enough to dislike about New England as it is. We dont need to bring politically divisive nouns into the discussion. There's a whole other forum for that for a reason.
Only a chump boos the home team!

thx for the new pic

You guys are way too sensitive.  Would you expect anything less from a yankee journalist?  Read some of the comments...even the Pats fans realize the guy is OTT. 

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Buuuwwwaaaa, Look at this clown.[Image: 315980433_3913943918001_video-still-for-...=315980433]

Haha I was a little ticked at his article until I saw this. Now I just feel sorry for him.

I can wear shorts in January and play golf. That is all I have to say to them.

Quote:Buuuwwwaaaa, Look at this clown.[Image: 315980433_3913943918001_video-still-for-...=315980433]

No need to continue any further

I always wonder why people bash other cities. It doesn't make any sense to me.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

The time for them to go back in the hole they were in for decades prior to Brady is coming soon enough.  Can't wait for that day.  

When brady is done playing football.

the magic will leave the patriots.

He looks like Milhouse's dad from the simpsons

he looks like the movie rental guy from MIB II . who also lives in his mothers attic . I wonder if can get me a two dolla lobsta

Quote:I always wonder why people bash other cities. It doesn't make any sense to me.

I think it's also funny how many sportswriters act like nobody cares about the Jaguars, nobody cares about Jacksonville. And here's my column to prove it.

Quote:He looks like Milhouse's dad from the simpsons

He probably also lives at Bachelor Arms.

Quote:I think it's also funny how many sportswriters act like nobody cares about the Jaguars, nobody cares about Jacksonville. And here's my column to prove it.
They obviously care enough to take the time to write that hack garbage.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:He looks like Milhouse's dad from the simpsons
[Image: kirk.gif?w=500]

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:[Image: kirk.gif?w=500]

You nailed it!

LOL... that's totally him.

'02