Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
how about we have marcedes lewis cover gronkowski in the redzone..

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 09:18 AM by Markulous.)

What we need to do is form a wall that Brady can't even see Gronk.  Agreed that Lewis needs to be out there, but he needs to have Bryan Anger on his shoulders and then have Harbor out there with Myers on his shoulders.  Good luck trying to get anything near Gronk with two 10'+ walls running around.   He tries to throw it to the side and they simply dive or throw the special teamer towards the ball.  Works on offense too because you can't cover them.  Pats 0, Jags 245

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:just throwing it out there imagine what gronk would do if he had a 6-6 272 pound guy running at him..

that would be crazy just to witness something like that..

How about we just suspend your ability to post?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:How about we just suspend your ability to post?

That sounds like a grand idea

;

;

Quote:That sounds like a grand idea

I say we just shoot him with a tranq gun.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:How about we just suspend your ability to post?
Out of all the grabbage on this board....

You want to suspend someone for that?

hahaha

Nothing better than "we did this on my high school team, it could work in the NFL. I'm the only one talking football. " posts.

Quote:Out of all the grabbage on this board....

hahaha

I kow right..smh

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

hahaha

Or the 5,000 other terrible threads he has started?

;

;

Quote:Or the 5,000 other terrible threads he has started?
If starting stupid threads was a ban-able offense..... this board wouldn't have too many posters.

I was just pointing to the irony of how many threads go pages and pages with mods and posters making personal attacks back and forth....

yet annoying stupid topics are the scrutiny of the Mods and the other is allowed and rarely punished.

Let's get Bowanko to line up at DT while we're at it. Maybe have Toby play some LB.

Quote:Let's get Bowanko to line up at DT while we're at it. Maybe have Toby play some LB.

More than likely they'd use Pierce at LB. Gus said he has prototypical LB size which is why they like him on STs.

'02

I got it...

Let's use Alualu as a FB.

Wait a sec...

'02

Quote:Let's get Bowanko to line up at DT while we're at it. Maybe have Toby play some LB.
Not bad ideas...

Think we could get Henne to line up at TE? Might as well find a use for him.

No, however we should bring in teblow for this one game just to shadow gronk... at least we would make the rounds on the sports shows.

hahaha
It's a good start.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Is it a sign that I've been here too long if I know who makes these threads just by reading the title?

Quote:I got it...

Let's use Alualu as a FB.

Wait a sec...

Because that's the same thing?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

HERO OF THE DAY is going to get the last laugh when Marcedes Lewis' game saving INT on Sunday is all over the highlight shows.

;

;

Quote:HERO OF THE DAY is going to get the last laugh when Marcedes Lewis' game saving INT on Sunday is all over the highlight shows.

He'll be the Hero of The WEEK!!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

A+ for creativity, but this would be beyond ineffective. Gronk would set single game records.