Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Despicable Behavior Of The Media Toward The First Lady

Quote:I agree. I didn't make the picture. It was used to prove a point. Liberals are calling a very classy first lady a hooker, and "crickets".....

Liberals?    One guy, who said it at a party, who has since apologized.  

But go ahead and be outraged.   You seem to enjoy it. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Liberals? One guy, who said it at a party, who has since apologized.

But go ahead and be outraged. You seem to enjoy it.

Locker room talk

This is how people operate on this message board.   It's a tactic that was perfected by Rush Limbaugh.  Find the dumbest thing some supposed liberal said the previous day, and say, "See? This is how liberals think!"  

It'd be like someone taking what that guy from Breitbart said and saying, "See?  Conservatives endorse pedophilia!"  

It's a way to demonize the other side in the hope that people won't pay attention to what they are saying. 

The President and First Lady are public figures. People will say nasty things about them. Every President and First Lady deals with it.

An aside, this is Pres Trump's third wife who is significantly younger than him and a model. It must have been his skin tone and hair that drew her in. Surely not the fact he is a billionaire. 

I really think most "liberals" would say Melania Trump seems like a very nice person. 

One guy, at a party, told one other person, that Melania was a hooker.   That's not "the media."   

This is a ridiculous thread.  

Quote:I really think most "liberals" would say Melania Trump seems like a very nice person.

One guy, at a party, told one other person, that Melania was a hooker. That's not "the media."

You know how delicate the poor conservative snowflakes are.

Quote:You know, I posted in an earlier thread a while back that Michelle Obama "resembled an ape". I stand by my comment because that is my personal point of view, and I took a lot of flak for it. That being said, the picture that you posted goes too far in my opinion. That's far worse than my comment and quite frankly I think that it's not only disrespectful, but pretty insulting. Like them or not, that is a pretty disrespectful and insulting way to depict a former President and First Lady.

You are a racist scum bag.

Quote:I really think most "liberals" would say Melania Trump seems like a very nice person.

One guy, at a party, told one other person, that Melania was a hooker. That's not "the media."

Since she threatened to sue everybody who called her a prostitute.

Just saying!!

Quote:You are a racist scum bag.

Whatever you say snowflake.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Whatever you say snowflake.

You got called a racist scumbag

Haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You got called a racist scumbag

Haha

I've been called much worse by much better people.  I'll lose exactly 0 sleep tonight because of it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I've been called much worse by much better people. I'll lose exactly 0 sleep tonight because of it.

Well that's no fun..

Don't you wanna go loot a CVS for some oxycontin? Bring some gas and a rag, there might be a limo parked somewhere.

Quote:Well that's no fun..

Don't you wanna go loot a CVS for some oxycontin? Bring some gas and a rag, there might be a limo parked somewhere.

Nah.  I figured I would just start tearing up my neighborhood instead, then complain about the conditions.

Quote:Nah. I figured I would just start tearing up my neighborhood instead, then complain about the conditions.

Great idea.. I'll go get started now.. Well, we'll see how I take to the oxy first.. Then I'll tear [BLEEP] up..

Quote:Nah. I figured I would just start tearing up my neighborhood instead, then complain about the conditions.

You sound like a bad hombre

To be fair, she IS literally a hooker. As the Donald's trophy wife, she is clearly only in it for the money. She just opted for longer terms.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 04:13 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:To be fair, she IS literally a hooker. As the Donald's trophy wife, she is clearly only in it for the money. She just opted for longer terms.
You're worse than CNN..You are fake news

Drifter has more credibility

Quote:To be fair, she IS literally a hooker. As the Donald's trophy wife, she is clearly only in it for the money. She just opted for longer terms.

You do realize that she was worth quite a bit of money before they married right?  Care to explain how "she is clearly only in it for the money"?  That's pretty insulting.  My wife was more "poor" than I was when we married several years ago.  Are you saying that my wife is "literally a hooker"?

Quote:Great idea.. I'll go get started now.. Well, we'll see how I take to the oxy first.. Then I'll tear [BAD WORD REMOVED] up..

You need to make sure that you dress properly.  Get a stupid "guy fawkes" mask, black trousers and a black hoodie.

Quote:You do realize that she was worth quite a bit of money before they married right? Care to explain how "she is clearly only in it for the money"? That's pretty insulting. My wife was more "poor" than I was when we married several years ago. Are you saying that my wife is "literally a hooker"?

Sure