Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dolphins vs Jaguars score predicitons

31-10 phins.

TD jags : Bortles to Greene in garbage time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dolphins 27 Jags 9

no TD all FG

Quote:Dolphins 27 Jags 9

no TD all FG

Dolphins break the NFL record with 9 field goals.

;

;

I always try to be optimistic.  If the offense somehow gets un-tracked and Bortles can play with the efficiency he did in the preseason, we have a reasonable chance.  I will make a prediction of 24-21 Jaguars but I wouldn't be shocked if it were more like 21-10 Fins.  Come on Blake.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

23-13 Phins

Tight game throughout the first half,, with the Jags going in with a halftime lead 10-7 or even 10-3.

Phins come out playing solid in the second half, putting up a few scores.

Jags look dreadful in the second half,, missing a couple FGs,, turning the ball over near the red zone,, dropping passes,, and a BB INT somewhere along the way.

Dolphins 24

Jaguars 17

I want to pick the Jaguars, but I just can't do it captain. I do think the Jaguars have a reasonable shot and I hope they do win, but I don't see us blocking their pass rush or containing Jarvis Landry.

'02

Dolphins 31

Jaguars 16

Jags get off to a hot start with a little help from the Phins but the Dolphins pull ahead late in the 3rd. .. sounds like every game the Jags have ever played under Bradley/Caldwell. 

27-23 Dolphins.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

24-13 Jags.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Probably a close game, but we lose again.

Next week is when we get blown out.
Shock the world

Quote:Dolphins 24

Jaguars 17

I want to pick the Jaguars, but I just can't do it captain. I do think the Jaguars have a reasonable shot and I hope they do win, but I don't see us blocking their pass rush or containing Jarvis Landry.
I'm not worried as much about Landry as I am Jordan Cameron. Although Cyp is a polarizing player on the board, he is good at covering TEs. Worried that Evans will let Cameron run open too much.

And yeah, on paper, the jags will probably lose the LOS today.
No commercial messages in sigs

27-13 Dolphins

[quote name="Jagsfan32277" post="544563" timestamp="1442406602"]Bortles plays with no caution as directed by Coach Gus.  As a result, Bortles has 3 pick sixes in the first half.  Dolphins 24 Jags 3.

At the post game conference, Coach Gus says that we played hard.

There, fixed it for you............

35-21 Jags

No Fun