Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Gus Bradley is doing as head coach?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

The Official Gus Bradley and Dave Caldwell Approval Poll

Quote:Colts just got abused. They are beatable.

We gonna score 20 points? Wouldnt bet on it

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We gonna score 20 points? Wouldnt bet on it

Against their defense? Sure, it's doable.

Quote:We arent beating indy, and we arent beating NE. People, it's not hard to figure out where we'll be 4 games in

To the Modis Building!
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Against their defense? Sure, it's doable.

How often have we scored 20 on them the last 2 years?

Quote:People are tired of losing and want some kind of hope. I'm sure similar conversations are happening among fans of the Bucs, Browns, Raiders and Redskins.

Such stellar franchises we have the pleasure of getting grouped together with. 

One of these years.............

Let me get this straight..... Gus hires Fisch. Gus fires Fisch over disagreements in offensive approach. Gus hires Greg Olson, says they share the same vision. Gus then comes out of week 1 saying the offensive approach was too conservative.

WHO THE [BLEEP] IS THIS GUY AND DOES HE HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT HE EVEN WANTS TO DO? HOW CAN ANYONE TRUST HIM?

He wants to have Seattle's offense ,and it isn't going to happen, ever. Bortles isn't the athlete Wilson is, and he isn't the passer Wilson is either. Wilson's just a much better thrower, more accurate, and a better arm. Seattle also has an awesome offensive line, and one of the best HB in the game. Gus always talks about doing more of what we do well. WE HAVE A QB WHO IS FAR MORE COMFORTABLE IN THE HURRY UP, SO WHY DO WE USE IT SO SPARINGLY?

#becauseJaguars

"WE WERE TOO CONSERVATIVE OFFENSIVELY"....... our wise head coach 7 months after firing one offensive coordinator and hiring another.

So. Freaking. Clueless.

I approve of Caldwell

I wonder if this is why Maroon is "assistant head coach"  I hope they can gus

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Clean House please

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

I said in the off season they needed to sign Tebow.  Bortles sucks.  Strange how one QB wins games and everyones like he can't throw and another QB can't win and their liike he needs time to develope.  Into what a QB that doesn't suck as hard?  I think maybe Huston could use him.

Whatcha think?

Marrone is quiter.  No Thanks.

I nominate myself. Gus and crew keep playing to lose

Bradley gives us the best chance of getting the franchise QB next draft. I say keep him.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Either way we are screwed this season, might as well let gus leave with one of worst coaching percentages. 

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

How many more threads/posts are you going to start saying the same thing and when does it become spamming?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'll do it... My Madden record is sick.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

It is week 1.  Marrone should be in play mid season if things don't get better.