Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Boy this looks familiar

Quote:5 sacks on Bortles..........Tremendously improved offensive line? Me don't think so.

Actually, its the same side as last year. lol. The side that we really improved was the right side.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:5 sacks on Bortles..........Tremendously improved offensive line? Me don't think so.

It looked better until Joeckel was injured. The right side and Wisniewski are solid.

;

;

Quote:It looked better until Joeckel was injured. The right side and Wisniewski are solid.

Nah my brotha. Joeckl looked bad too. He needs to be traded or cut.

#iamlegend

Quote:Nah my brotha. Joeckl looked bad too. He needs to be traded or cut.

Actually he didn't. But that's cool. We can pretend like he did. The truth is the Bortles had time to throw when Joeckel was in there. The minute he left the game, they had no time.

;

;

Quote:Actually he didn't. But that's cool. We can pretend like he did. The truth is the Bortles had time to throw when Joeckel was in there. The minute he left the game, they had no time.

I was watching the game yelling at Joeckl. But i could be wrong. I will go back and review but I swear Joeckl got man handled multiple times.

#iamlegend

Quote:I was watching the game yelling at Joeckl. But i could be wrong. I will go back and review but I swear Joeckl got man handled multiple times.

Maybe you are thinking of Sam Young. He was embarrassed out there. He has no business being on an NFL roster.

;

;

Quote:Maybe you are thinking of Sam Young. He was embarrassed out there. He has no business being on an NFL roster.
Young makes Joeckel look like a pro bowler. if Joeckel is out which it appears he will be they have a serious problem.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Young makes Joeckel look like a pro bowler. if Joeckel is out which it appears he will be they have a serious problem.
It got ugly with Young in there.  Derrick Morgan pushed him around like a ragdoll. 

I am starting to wonder if anyone on this organization knows what the hell they are doing ? because from my perspective is sure doesn't look like it 

I spent some time thinking about why the game yesterday was so irritating, and I think, at least for myself, it's because I was so completely right about the panthers while also being so simultaneously wrong about Bortles and the Jaguars.

I had Cam completely pegged, he's a guy who is at best treading water while the panthers front office prays they can manage to make the team around him good enough to somehow carry him in a league where all the rules are slanted in favor of teams with great QBs. I also had their defense pegged, good enough up front but not great on the back end or at rushing the passer. They only succeeded in rushing the passer after Sam Young, the human turnstile, entered the game. I had the panthers offense completely pegged, too. No playmakers, cover their tight end and their WRs will fail at their jobs.

No, the infuriating thing about the Jaguars is I thought that Bortles was actually growing as a player and would show he's not the same pick-six throwing garbage that we saw last year. He'd make better decisions and quality throws to guys getting open and fighting for balls.

Instead Bortles couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, and the rest of the team wasn't good enough to carry him against even a team as talent poor as the panthers. That's what really stings, that I thought for a moment the Jaguars had finally solved the QB problem and found a guy that could be a legit top 10 in the league passer. Looks like I was totally wrong. He was tentative, he was inaccurate, and he looked like he still had no idea what was going on in front of him on the field.

It sucked.

Quote:Yeah, this is the same Jags every single year. I'm done with this team.

Meanwhile, Mariota throws 4 TD's with a subpar receiving corp?

Move to London, LA, or San Diego... I'll pay attention to the Sharks, who knows what it's like to win something.

Lol what a whoosie.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 08:11 PM by Doc Holliday904.)

Quote:I will get laughed at for this but if you took the Patriots coaching staff or I would say even the BIlls coaching staff we would be a winning team. We have the players

we just need better coaching. I honestly believe this.
The talent is on the roster. This coaching staff is just awful. A team is only as strong as its leader. If your HC repeatedly makes mental crucial mistakes how can you not expect the players to follow suit?

Quote:Nah my brotha. Joeckl looked bad too. He needs to be traded or cut.

Bortles got sacked one time on a all out blitz before Joekel got hurt. Give the man credit. The rest of the sacks came after his departure

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 09:15 PM by StitchJones.)

Hello Jags fans and welcome to game #33 in our season!

Honest question, what was the last positive thing that happened to this team?

Quote:Reading the crap on Jaguars.com is getting old. Teal Kool Aid overflows.

Oehser says the team "went toe-to-toe for a while", Bradley says "Special Teams played well" among other inflated comments. Both teams were sloppy the entire game with the exception of a drive or 2 on both sides. Carolina missed as many opportunities as the Jags. They had running lanes, the D couldn't tackle Cam and they had wide open receivers. Special Teams allowed at least one big return while Myers missed an extra point and Field Goal. How do you categorize that as ST playing good?

I'm not saying the sky is falling but at least provide some factual reporting.

I agree and it's a big reason why i stopped reading ozone. It's mostly fluff with some one line cheesy responses. Just tell it like it is.

Quote:Honest question, what was the last positive thing that happened to this team?
When we beat the Steelers in the playoffs back in 07.

Lettuce be reality, Carolina is going 16-0 this year, no doubt!!!

[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Quote:When we beat the Steelers in the playoffs back in 07.

That seemed positive at the time, but it launched the Jaguars into a tailspin that has persisted until now.

Quote:Lol what a whoosie.

That guy needs his... Move the team? Yea, it's bad, we've won seven games the past two years. I get the talk about firing the coach and gm. Fans think things will improve with a new coach or gm. That's understandable, but moving the team? In what way would that help?