Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Henne or Tebow

This is the 1st year that I've really felt that Tebow is done.

I would have taken the 240 pound fist pumpin, wind up throwin, running like a maniac, Tebow,   This new smaller build pro style version focusing on passing doesn't work.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Tebow, and its not even close

Yeah he would definitely be a better option.

Oh I thought we were talking about a fullback.

Quote:I'd take any QB in the league over Tebow, except for Blaine Gabbert.

That even includes QBs playing other positions.    Denard Robinson.& Nick Marshall

As a backup? I'd take Henne over Tebow any day.

As a starter? I'd take Tebow over Henne any day.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 10:58 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Why are people still harping on about Tebow? He was a free agent for over a year, we didn't sign him then and we're not going to sign him now. We've got a QB, Henne is a decent backup without a media circus plus Tebow isn't good.

The same reason websites post about The Kardashians ...... it attracts attention.

..... Just look, we already have 3 pages on this crappy topic :thumbsup:

Quote:For goodness sake, will this vigil for Tebow ever end?!?

No. Until he retires, there will be a group obsessed with him and his every move.

Quote:This is the 1st year that I've really felt that Tebow is done.

I would have taken the 240 pound fist pumpin, wind up throwin, running like a maniac, Tebow,   This new smaller build pro style version focusing on passing doesn't work.

he's actually bigger than he's ever been

Quote:No. Until he retires, there will be a group obsessed with him and his every move.
until he retires??

Dude... This will go on forever.

Quote:For goodness sake, will this vigil for Tebow ever end?!?
Nope.  The flow of Tebow lunacy is an endless river. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:until he retires??

Dude... This will go on forever.
He's Tebow, so death won't even be the end of this nonsense because he will rise again.  Just give him a long weekend.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Id rather take a creator than a Henne. Honestly, Henne is as bad as he has ever been. And he has been bad.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Neither..   we need to be like Washington..  get ourselves a backup worthy of the title.  Kirk Cousins quality, that's what we need, and have needed.  The fact that Caldwell has not addressed this fact is of genuine concern.  

There are retired Qbs better than Henne... both for playing, AND even more, MENTORING..  Of course, on this board, that means nothing.. One of the single biggest reasons we SUCK like we do..

Quote:Neither..   we need to be like Washington..  get ourselves a backup worthy of the title.  Kirk Cousins quality, that's what we need, and have needed.  The fact that Caldwell has not addressed this fact is of genuine concern.  

There are retired Qbs better than Henne... both for playing, AND even more, MENTORING..  Of course, on this board, that means nothing.. One of the single biggest reasons we SUCK like we do..
I don't think Cousins was drafted to be a back up. He was drafted to develop into a starter... in case the flash of RGme wore off.

Only took one season for it to wear off... Cousins cleans up his mistakes he could be their starter for a long time.

They need to continue to build around him I think.

(I can't believe I thought RG3 would have a better career than Luck)

What was I drinking....

Only Tebow could make me feel good about Henne as a QB....

Quote:No. Until he's desd and not resurrected, there will be a group obsessed with him and his every move.
Fixed that for you.

Quote:Only Tebow could make me feel good about Henne as a QB....
See?  He's a healer. 

Quote:He's Tebow, so death won't even be the end of this nonsense because he will rise again. 

Yet he still can't complete a Hail Mary.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Yet he still can't complete a Hail Mary.

He's not Catholic, duh.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:he's actually bigger than he's ever been

You still get the newsletter huh?

Wow just wow.

Id rather dig up chad pennington have tebow. As much as i cant stand henne he is an actual QB and not a sideshow who happens to be able to throw a ball in the general direction of a target.