Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars close to building indoor practice facility?

I Love Me Some Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best owner in the league, hands down, and I'd have to think one of the best pro sports owners in the world. Extremely lucky to have him.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Isn't that new Dreamfinders house on the South End? Or is it more Southeast of Stadium?

Yes but there is a lot of space south of the stadium in play. House is obviously moveable since they have indicated someone is going to get THAT house.

Global Warming

Quote:One more tweet:

<div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Brent Martineau ‏@BrentASJax  12m12 minutes ago
<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Khan says the new facility will feature new technology, incorporate fan experience and be a cool, iconic architectural structure. #ASJax

</div>

He also mentioned "Visual 3D." What do you think that entails?

'02

It'll be an elongated dome shaped like half a football.  There will be banks of sensors and hi-def cameras in the walls, along with areas for virtual reality training. 

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2015, 09:58 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:He also mentioned "Visual 3D." What do you think that entails?
Maybe 3D training? It seems to be the newest rage since the new CBA restricts how much time players can be on the field.

Or maybe he meant something like this:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/05/07/3d-sports-arrives-nfl-%E2%80%93-minus-special-tvs-and-silly-glasses'>http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/05/07/3d-sports-arrives-nfl-–-minus-special-tvs-and-silly-glasses</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Wearing those funny glasses.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

With Microsoft hololens the glasses aren't funny looking.  You could rewind and run the plays projected with the lens and see where you actually broke down on your execution.  Some crazy stuff is in the works for business level applications.  Like most new technology, it will take time to get things down for consumer cost.

Seriously the Rams fans are in LA.  The fans in STL are enjoying one of the best baseball seasons in years.  If they hoist another trophy, the Rams could evaporate tomorrow and only 2% of the city would realize they were gone.

Based on my time there, the consensus is get Lord Stanely's cup for the BLues next.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Sounds pretty awesome, cant wait to see it.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Maybe it's just the Engi-nerd in me, but I took that as a modeling technique that the Architecture company will use in order to design the place. Doing this cuts way, way down on time and expenses during the Design Phase.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 03:49 PM by badger.)

will make our players soft

jk, dqm