Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles sits out Thursday night against Washington, right? (merged topics)

I think they'll get a least one drive. I for one, would not complain about not playing the starters. But they need to keep some kind of consistancy in playing and prepping. So I'd go with one drive for both sets of starters.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I dont think he sits, a series should be enough for him. I will hope and pray he doesnt get hurt tho.

Players that are on the edge of making the teams are going to do anything to show up. DO NOT PLAY HIM!

Quote:Bortles wouldn't even put pads on if I was coaching.
He needs his pads and helmet on at all times. The sideline is the most dangerous place on the field.

Quote:Sad?

Must have just bought a Scobee Jersey.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Hopefully we get more than a 7th round pick. A 5th would be nice.

Apparently they don't have 5th. It's likely a 6th. Hopefully we'll know soon.

'02

Marqise Lee should play the whole game.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:What's he learning from the sideline? The beer prices?

Is it still $10 for a Guinness bomber??

Quote:Marqise Lee should play the whole game.
The albino jaguar only comes out on Sundays.

he needs to play at least one series

he needs all the reps he can get

I find it comforting that fans now are wanting to give the hook to our starting QB early.

Wasn't long ago our starting QB(s) were needing as many reps as possible and still weren't ready for prime time.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I wouldn't lose a bit of sleep if he was in street clothes for the game.  Too many bad things can happen.  Let Henne and Morris get their reps with the 2nd and 3rd team guys and keep as many starters off the field as possible. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 04:50 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

NP Blake sitting!

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Wouldn't mind seeing him play a drive. Although I wouldn't be opposed to him sitting either. This season certainly rests on his shoulders!

No starters will play tonight per 1010xl
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Wise decision.  With the injury bug biting some key players, there's no need to put the rest at risk.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:No starters will play tonight per 1010xl
Hot damn NO STARTERS?

I hope some do dress. and stretch, prepare as a regular game.  Like it'd bring a tear if I saw Bortles amped up in the huddle before the game but head to the bench after.

Quote:No starters will play tonight per 1010xl

Good

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 10:30 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:I hope some do dress. and stretch, prepare as a regular game.  

Is that the secret to success?   Perhaps that's where we went wrong over the past 7 years.  :thumbsup: 

Called it. Easy decision. Bortles and the offensive line are ready.
Shock the world