Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has Trump Committed Treason?

Quote:Yo, this guy just educated you. Learn to accept it.

Why don't you educate me?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Trump said he expected Russia to give back Crimea.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN15U0U0

Russia has installed a puppet in the WH. Thank God that the intelligence community won't stand for it.
What in the fresh hell are you babbling about?

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I'm not aware of any docks located in international waters.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:So if Iranian or Chinese ships come too close to U.S. Military ships its a problem, but Russian spy ships docks off of U.S. Shores it's fine?

Oh dear god, you'll engage in any sort of logical contortionism to carry the blind ideology torch, won't you?

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 12:57 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:There is a difference between a couple of hundred feet and several miles.

So can Iranian have their spy ships off the coast of New York?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Obama sold you on a bill of goods, and then you thanked him for it. 

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 12:57 PM by badger.)

Quote:Why don't you educate me?

I tried my best.  We have nuclear missiles aimed at Russia from Turkey, but a boat is out there (which you just learned is nothing new) and you act like its news and torubling.

Quote:So can Iranian dock their spy ships off the coast of New York?

Outside of 12 miles, yes! JFC, are you sure you feel qualified to debate this?

Quote:I tried my best. We have nuclear missiles aimed at Russia from Turkey, but a boat is out there (which you just learned is nothing new) and you act like its news and torubling.

"But a boat is out there"

Thanks for the lesson.

As my Grand Pappy used to say.......

That Dog Don't Hunt.........

The Libs are stirring up the pot over nothing

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Outside of 12 miles, yes! JFC, are you sure you feel qualified to debate this?

No, I mean you are the expert (or come off as such) so I am willing to learn from you if you are qualified to discuss.

Quote:No, I mean you are the expert (or come off as such) so I am willing to learn from you if you are qualified to discuss.

Sure. First lesson: don't paint yourself into a corner with ignorance.

Quote:Sure. First lesson: don't paint yourself into a corner with ignorance.

He'll just knock down the walls with that dense head of his.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Sure. First lesson: don't paint yourself into a corner with ignorance.

So far you are not teaching me anything.

Quote:He'll just knock down the walls with that dense head of his.

Thanks for the contribution ,are you ready to waste 5 pages of bickering?

Quote:Thanks for the contribution ,are you ready to waste 5 pages of bickering?

Nah, I'll just let you continue to display your ignorance.

Quote:Nah, I'll just let you continue to display your ignorance.

Good boy, you wised up and decided to stop bickering!

Quote:So can Iranian have their spy ships off the coast of New York?
If they can make it that far and they are outside of 12 nautical miles, yes. These aren't unusual occurrences.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:If they can make it that far and they are outside of 12 nautical miles, yes. These aren't unusual occurrences.

Thanks!

BREAKING NEWS...Ship spotted in international waters.

Have you seen my baseball?