Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 04:57 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Grant should get more playing time... good change of pace back. Problem is he isn't a short yardage back and can't block and is a liability holding onto the ball.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

PLAYOFFS

I guess we didn’t miss Leonard today, huh? If he played and was healthy, he would have had over 200 yards today.
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

(12-17-2017, 04:55 PM)ITzBruJiN Wrote: Grant deserves more touches than Ivory imo
No. Very different backs. Grant is looking great because he's up against a tired defense that's down by 38 and has all but left for the team's bus at this point. In a 20 carries role, he'd struggle to keep it up.

(12-17-2017, 04:55 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote: The Texans have officially quit.
Yes

(12-17-2017, 04:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: PLAYOFFS

Cue up Jim Mora.  Playoffs?  Playoffs?

(12-17-2017, 04:56 PM)rocdee Wrote: My rotation would be

Fournette
Grant
Yeldon

Pit of misery: Ivory

Dilly Dilly

So who is going to be the Superbowl MVP next February ? Mickens, Grant, Cole or Bohanon ?

Lambo has done everything right. Dude is money. What an upgrade!

I'd like to see Fowler get a sack.

this game still has 10 mins left let cole get 200 he is at 186

Finally got the stars out of the game

(12-17-2017, 04:59 PM)rocdee Wrote: Lambo has done everything right. Dude is money. What an upgrade!

He makes kicking boring again, and reports of his leg being weak seem to be greatly exaggerated.

Backups are in except Poz.
No pain, no gain.

So I guess it's time to start talking about next week. SF has won 3 of their last 4, but it was against 3 garbage teams. West coast games can be scary though no matter who you're playing.

(12-17-2017, 05:01 PM)jjgator Wrote: So I guess it's time to start talking about next week. SF has won 3 of their last 4, but it was against 3 garbage teams. West coast games can be scary though no matter who you're playing.

We're awful in West Coast games. This game next week can go any way.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 05:03 PM by TheBigDawg.)

DFJ

Sack of Taters
Signature goes here.

(12-17-2017, 04:59 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I'd like to see Fowler get a sack.

There you go

Going to get my 49ers and Steelers vibes going.
No pain, no gain.

[BLEEP] has 961 career tackles, second most in Jaguars history. Who’s Number 1?

Another special teams penalty. What is going on? It's going to cost us one game.