Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 - tinhorns @ Jags***

(12-19-2021, 04:49 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:48 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I've been insulted constantly since december of last year when we secured the #1 pick for POINTING OUT HIS FLAWS PRIOR TO HIM EVEN BEING A JAGUAR. 99% of the people on this board continously tell me how stupid my takes are while they continue to be proven right. I hope he's the guy too, I want this team to win. But am I supposed to say wow nice job Trevor you put a ball in the dirt on an easy completion, wow Trevor you overthrew a wide open Marvin Jones in the endzone whilst also having a wide open wr on the opposite side.. or WOW Trevor you under threw a screen pass that would have likely been a 30+ yard gain for robinson. 

This isn't trolling it's pointing out obvious problems. It's not like I'm singling out Trevor.. theres about 49 other guys on this team who are making stupid mistakes too. But they weren't the #1 overall pick.

Alright, someone get this guy a cookie so he can shut up for everybody's sake.

Actually getting annoying at this point.

[Image: 5fa7df455e28879dd221276e4aa73344.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2021, 04:48 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Are you purposely being dense?

No one has ever even come close to saying Trevor is perfect. He does struggle at times with accuracy issues. He’s still the future of this team.

I've been insulted constantly since december of last year when we secured the #1 pick for POINTING OUT HIS FLAWS PRIOR TO HIM EVEN BEING A JAGUAR. 99% of the people on this board continously tell me how stupid my takes are while they continue to be proven right. I hope he's the guy too, I want this team to win. But am I supposed to say wow nice job Trevor you put a ball in the dirt on an easy completion, wow Trevor you overthrew a wide open Marvin Jones in the endzone whilst also having a wide open wr on the opposite side.. or WOW Trevor you under threw a screen pass that would have likely been a 30+ yard gain for robinson. 

This isn't trolling it's pointing out obvious problems. It's not like I'm singling out Trevor.. theres about 49 other guys on this team who are making stupid mistakes too. But they weren't the #1 overall pick.

Atta boy! Go ahead a give yourself a big ole pat on the back. There’s also 31 other teams you can root for since Trevor Lawrence is bring you so much misery in your life.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

This team has a ton of holes to fill and a few players with some promise and potential to carry over into next year. The idea is to find an identity on offense and then progress into something that's consistent. Right now, they're all out of sync, there's no chemistry, there's no rhythm and therefore there's no consistency. Lawrence has to play better. The rest of his teammates have to play better. A lot of drops today. Critical drops. As ugly as some of Lawrence's passes were today at times. Treadwell and Shenault dropped perfectly placed passes and Robinson dropped an easy screen pass that could have been a touchdown.

Special team's ultimately not playing well and two bad decisions with NOT going for it on 4th inside your own 3 on your first possession on offense and then GOING for it on 4th down around midfield gave the tinhorns an easy 3. Defensively they played well today. Pass rush was absent though. In spite of that. Cambpell shined.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-19-2021, 04:48 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Are you purposely being dense?

No one has ever even come close to saying Trevor is perfect. He does struggle at times with accuracy issues. He’s still the future of this team.

I've been insulted constantly since december of last year when we secured the #1 pick for POINTING OUT HIS FLAWS PRIOR TO HIM EVEN BEING A JAGUAR. 99% of the people on this board continously tell me how stupid my takes are while they continue to be proven right. I hope he's the guy too, I want this team to win. But am I supposed to say wow nice job Trevor you put a ball in the dirt on an easy completion, wow Trevor you overthrew a wide open Marvin Jones in the endzone whilst also having a wide open wr on the opposite side.. or WOW Trevor you under threw a screen pass that would have likely been a 30+ yard gain for robinson. 

And we'll continue to tell you their stupid because they are.

Damn. Speed kills

and that's ball game

that was ciscos man

(12-19-2021, 04:49 PM)Doc Holliday904 Wrote: Time to let the  Texans score put Lawrence in a impossible situation he throws a pick playing hero ball game over

Step 1 complete

I think I've seen that play before...

(12-19-2021, 04:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:49 PM)enigma Wrote: Alright, someone get this guy a cookie so he can shut up for everybody's sake.

Actually getting annoying at this point.

[Image: 5fa7df455e28879dd221276e4aa73344.gif]

[Image: kid-thumbs-up.gif]

First pick of the draft. This sucks

And thats all she wrote folks

(12-19-2021, 04:52 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Aren't you precious?
Aren't you the moderator who issues warnings for jokes but contiously insults people which happens to be against the "rules" of this dead forum?

I've never issued a warning for a joke. You however broke the rules of this forum. Sorry you have trouble understanding the rules.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Can't wit to see Allen and Hutch opposite of each other next year

Favorites!?

Don't talk about...Favorites!

3rd and 9 and they screen pass for a score to ice the game. LOL, not sure if we even should keep Cullen after this year
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(12-19-2021, 04:53 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:48 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I've been insulted constantly since december of last year when we secured the #1 pick for POINTING OUT HIS FLAWS PRIOR TO HIM EVEN BEING A JAGUAR. 99% of the people on this board continously tell me how stupid my takes are while they continue to be proven right. I hope he's the guy too, I want this team to win. But am I supposed to say wow nice job Trevor you put a ball in the dirt on an easy completion, wow Trevor you overthrew a wide open Marvin Jones in the endzone whilst also having a wide open wr on the opposite side.. or WOW Trevor you under threw a screen pass that would have likely been a 30+ yard gain for robinson. 

And we'll continue to tell you their stupid because they are.

And i'll continue to use my brain instead of judging off emotion.

perfect play call on that blitz. of course

So, who we taking #1?

(12-19-2021, 04:55 PM)Firesky Wrote: 3rd and 9 and they screen pass for a score to ice the game. LOL, not sure if we even should keep Cullen after this year

Hint : They won't.