Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bills

(01-07-2018, 05:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: All you bills fans can kiss my pasty white butt!!!

Well, except for the nice ones that were a pleasure to deal with this week!!

Which one was that?

There was one...can’t remember their name though.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They’ll be back....

...in 17 years

LOL, Calais is almost twice the height of Wolfson.

(01-07-2018, 11:40 AM)What a Tuel Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:36 AM)Jags Wrote: No.  First off, you’ve got a message board for your team, yet sadly, you feel the need to create an account over here.  Then you do nothing but belittle the fan base and question our intelligence and knowledge.  Whenever you’re called out to be the sad little troll you are, you back off smooth it over then go right back into playing the troll role again.

Blah, blah, blah. Don't make a "The Bills" thread if you don't want Bills fan chiming in on your hysterical attempts at belittling the team and fan base.

And take that stupid cap off our cat
Formerly known as The Real Joker

(01-07-2018, 05:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Which one was that?

The one who wrote page long responses? Looks like Dareus fit right in with the jags 'culture.'

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-07-2018, 05:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Which one was that?

It's irrelevant now.

Where you scrub [BLEEP] bills fans at

Looking forward to Panthers @ Saint, should be a good one. Good thing we won; I probably wouldn't be in the mood for more football if we lost.

Good game guys. My Bills desperately need to find a real QB to have a chance of getting beyond 1st round. Good luck next week!

I can definitively say that Tyrod is worst than Bortles lol

(01-07-2018, 05:31 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Where you scrub [BLEEP] bills fans at

Right here buddy. Good game. Like I said all week, it will be competitive and it was. Jaguars are not untouchable and they have a big challenge against the Steelers. 87 yards passing ain't going to cut it.

[Image: ceR4E.jpg]    [Image: cAHq1Gv.jpg]

(01-07-2018, 05:40 PM)What a Tuel Wrote:

Right here buddy. Good game. Like I said all week, it will be competitive and it was. Jaguars are not untouchable and they have a big challenge against the Steelers. 87 yards passing ain't going to cut it.

Good game 

Lol yes it is. We had 94 the last time we beat Pitt lol

You do know we smoked them 30-9 right

So much for the bills mafia making a difference. Cool
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

With sacks it was 75 yards, thank you VERY much.

Bye Bills, enough said

Good game fellas. Hopefully you have a little more respect for our defense now...as for our offense...well, no comment.

Safe travels home to anyone who went to the game.

[Image: 25005729_139182413468644_8516080915653328896_n.jpg]

(01-07-2018, 05:45 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: Bye Bills, enough said

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(01-07-2018, 05:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:40 PM)What a Tuel Wrote: Right here buddy. Good game. Like I said all week, it will be competitive and it was. Jaguars are not untouchable and they have a big challenge against the Steelers. 87 yards passing ain't going to cut it.
So much for the bills mafia making a difference. Cool
We were told they’d be loud, and outnumber Jags fans. Neither was the case.  Jag fans showed up today. The place was rocking.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

And just like that all the bills trolls left lol

That one Bills fan was right though: The spread was +7.5 and the Bills did indeed cover the spread.