Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Quote:He has not won yet until he reaches 270. That is a legal fact.

If you read what I wrote you would understand that he had already reached that point. They just hadnt updated yet.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wonder why Hillary didn't speak to her crowd when she'd already called Trump to concede?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Wonder why Hillary didn't speak to her crowd when she'd already called Trump to concede?

She was too busy taking her anger out on Bill. 

Quote:Wonder why Hillary didn't speak to her crowd when she'd already called Trump to concede?

She has a very hard time with facing a crowd of people with the truth.

I guess she could have sent them an email, but her track record with emails is a bit sketchy.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Too many Red Bull/vodaks waiting for the results.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

She's a coward
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:If you read what I wrote you would understand that he had already reached that point. They just hadnt updated yet.

How did you know before it was reported?

Quote:How did you know before it was reported?

He's Harry Potter and he knows MAGIC!!!

I didn't know Harry Potter was on this message board...that's awesome.

Hello Harry!!

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:How did you know before it was reported?

If trump had 48.6 of the vote to 46 percent for clinton with 99% reporting, that means that even if the last 1% all went to Clinton she would still lose. I just looked at the actual results at NYTimes website, and ignored their commentary.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

In terms of predicting the margin of difference in this race,   it looks like the IBD/ TIPP Tracking Poll was closest.   This poll organization in past elections has been either the most accurate or one of the most accurate very often:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Watch these RINOs flip and support Trump now that it looks like he's trending.

Quote:Three hours of entertainment, excitement, and distractions from life's problems.

Four years of watching huge changes to America and over 100 other countries.

It is  a no-brainer which is more important whether you are a voter or not.

It's official. Huge changes?

Quote:It's official. Huge changes?

Just wait.. CNN still hasn't told her what to say yet..

Quote:It's official. Huge changes?

With a Republican taking the White House, of course there will be huge changes. Why not?

Life is more important than football.

Quote:I will be if I lose money in my 401k. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Hillary and Trump.

How's that 401k doing today?

Quote:How's that 401k doing today?

That rebound was pretty impressive

Quote:How's that 401k doing today?

As long as it continues to sit pretty im a happy camper.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:As long as it continues to sit pretty im a happy camper.
My feelings exactly.  Let the people speak and speak loudly, just don't touch my money and my property.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.