Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 18 - clots @ Jags***

(01-09-2022, 05:02 PM)Eric1 Wrote: LIONS INT GAME OVER WE GET #1

Jordan Love isn't Rodgers eh!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good play calling.
Good clock management.
Good execution.

Love it!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We get the Win to end the season on a high note.

Ruin the colts season.

Keep the #1 pick.

Not too shabby.

(01-09-2022, 04:59 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:56 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: One of you mods should give him a special, "we should have drafted Mac Jones" title.

The Pats have to be pleased with Jones, but I’d bet they’d still trade him straight up for Lawrence in a second.

I agree, he's a fine game manager.

(01-09-2022, 04:51 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I’m not going to speak on if Jaguarmvp is right or not, but you guys take differing opinions too personal. It’s quite possible for two intelligent people to have differing opinions without one being stupid or dumb. A big part of the purpose of this forum is sharing opinions and discussing them. If you’re going to stifle one of your most active posters because you dislike their opinion, where does it stop?

We can’t all have the same opinion…would make for a boring forum.

When someone speaks out of both sides of their mouth to attempt mitigation of a previous unstable stance, you can't have a meaningful discourse. 

And it has nothing to do with taking anything personally. 

In addition, when a poster spams the board mercilessly for months on end with their dubious position, they will undoubtedly be hearing about it when that position begins to lose its foundation and collapse.

(01-09-2022, 05:00 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:54 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I wasn't negative until I was attacked by the Lawrence nut huggers. I actually gave Lawrence and this team lots of credit today. If you only look at the negative I can't help that.

Life is short bud, just enjoy the day. You’re concerns wont be addressed today. Let’s see what Lawrence can be with more pieces in place and better coaching staff. 

Dont put your ego ahead of your pride. Take pride in your team and stop looking for validation where you wont get it. 

As a Jags fan, lets both hope you are wrong.
Exactly. He can seek validation elsewhere around Mayport after 2100 hours this evening.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

What in the world is this formation they are in?

Wow the bust runs for a first down. Is MVP in meltdown mode yet? TLaw has had a rough year and has some areas to improve but he sure as hell is not the bust mvp wants him to be. Jags are in good hands qb wise.

(01-09-2022, 05:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: We get the Win to end the season on a high note.

Ruin the colts season.

Keep the #1 pick.

Not too shabby.

Christmas comes a few weeks late.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-09-2022, 05:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: We get the Win to end the season on a high note.

Ruin the colts season.

Keep the #1 pick.

Not too shabby.

Please let this perfect day end with the announcement Baalke is fired.

(01-09-2022, 04:59 PM)IjJaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:56 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: One of you mods should give him a special, "we should have drafted Mac Jones" title.

The Pats have to be pleased with Jones, but I’d bet they’d still trade him straight up for Lawrence in a second.

Nano-second

Isnt it nice seeing the other sideline so miserable.

(01-09-2022, 05:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Ruin the colts season.

Keep the #1 pick.

Not too shabby.

Oh PREEEEEACH

Great game, great day Smile

(01-09-2022, 05:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:58 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Looks we win and still get the #1 pick. What a great day

AND Trevor validated everyone's expectations.

Absolutely. I cant wait for the draft and to see who will be on the coaching staff and gm

Ruin the colts season.

Keep the #1 pick.

Not too shabby.

Would be the only way this day can get better.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Don't hire any of the Colts coordinators as the terrible play calling cost them the playoffs

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-09-2022, 05:05 PM)ClemsonRob Wrote: Wow the bust runs for a first down. Is MVP in meltdown mode yet? TLaw has had a rough year and has some areas to improve but he sure as hell is not the bust mvp wants him to be. Jags are in good hands qb wise.

Your an idiot and just made the ignore list. You just make crap up
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

No injuries for Trevor. The football gods are gazing upon us today. Could this day mark the turning point of this franchise? Possibly? Perhaps? Maybe?

Ruin the colts season.

Keep the #1 pick.

Not too shabby.

[Image: giphy.gif]