Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 18 - clots @ Jags***

Drinks all around! Marvin Jones is paying!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Great win for the jags to end off a absolute [BLEEP] show of a season

Now hopefully we can keep that winning attitude into the offseason and the next season

The pain is over people rejoice

(01-09-2022, 05:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: We get the Win to end the season on a high note.

Ruin the colts season.

Keep the #1 pick.

Not too shabby.

Please let this perfect day end with the announcement Baalke is fired.
Bliss. [Image: 3db759d5a486fd396f6e74ea1d6e7942.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-09-2022, 05:02 PM)Sammy Wrote: I'm out of here, I need to go mow my snow. Happy to post with you all again.

Have a good one Sammy, take care.

Nice win boys. Good performance, plenty of heart and effort and execution. Only shame is thats the last game and thats a performance you can build on. Happy for Lawrence, happy for the D and happy for us fans. Everyone deserved that today.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 05:09 PM by Rockman1966.)

Going forward Jags should not defer if they win the toss. Take the ball.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 05:10 PM by Newton.)

Definitely my favorite game of the season. This was a total team effort and win. Complementary football was played.

I’m really glad the season was expanded to 17 games. I’ll feel much better headed into the off-season after that.

(01-09-2022, 05:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: No injuries for Trevor. The football gods are gazing upon us today. Could this day mark the turning point of this franchise? Possibly? Perhaps? Maybe?

Are the Khan clown avatars the cure to the curse?!!

(01-09-2022, 05:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Don't hire any of the Colts coordinators as the terrible play calling cost them the playoffs

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Upper wants us to hire the Colts DC for head coach lol

Just a quick observation: I think today's Jags would have beat last year's Jags

(01-09-2022, 05:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: No injuries for Trevor. The football gods are gazing upon us today. Could this day mark the turning point of this franchise? Possibly? Perhaps? Maybe?

Imagine being one of those full-on superstitious types - and you wore a full clown suit to the game today. 

Every Sunday is a 3-ring circus from here on out, baby!

(01-09-2022, 05:05 PM)Jags Wrote: What in the world is this formation they are in?

Is a play they stole from the other 14 teams we played?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(01-09-2022, 05:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

Who woulda thunk it?

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 05:14 PM by DTWD4∞.)

Also, how may of today's rooks that played so well did Baalke have a hand in picking?

Great all around team win. Both sides showed up and no major special teams errors for a change.

Football the way it should be played by our Jaguars
Congratulations....now fire baalke!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(01-09-2022, 05:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:51 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I’m not going to speak on if Jaguarmvp is right or not, but you guys take differing opinions too personal. It’s quite possible for two intelligent people to have differing opinions without one being stupid or dumb. A big part of the purpose of this forum is sharing opinions and discussing them. If you’re going to stifle one of your most active posters because you dislike their opinion, where does it stop?

We can’t all have the same opinion…would make for a boring forum.

When someone speaks out of both sides of their mouth to attempt mitigation of a previous unstable stance, you can't have a meaningful discourse. 

And it has nothing to do with taking anything personally. 

In addition, when a poster spams the board mercilessly for months on end with their dubious position, they will undoubtedly be hearing about it when that position begins to lose its foundation and collapse.

Ok so I will put out there that I dont agree with him. I have read all of his threads and all of his posts. I’m here everyday, just dont post often. 

I dont consider his posts spam. They seem well thought out and backed by other professional commenters with concerns, which he has posted. There are far worse posters on this forum through the years. 

I can tell you that nothing posted here is in any form consequential to this team or it’s success, despite how important we all think our opinions are. 

For ME personally, I enjoy reading everyone’s opinions and seeing how they play out through the years. We all have ate some crow at some point or another. Smile

I'm super happy about the win and retaining the first overall pick!

It would have been cool to see what kind of stats Trevor could have put up today if they played a closer game. His first half with 200 yards and 2td was beautiful.

(01-09-2022, 05:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Are the Khan clown avatars the cure to the curse?!!

Imagine being one of those full-on superstitious types - and you wore a full clown suit to the game today. 

Every Sunday is a 3-ring circus from here on out, baby!

I better start seeing red clown noses every game day from here on out!

(01-09-2022, 05:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:51 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I’m not going to speak on if Jaguarmvp is right or not, but you guys take differing opinions too personal. It’s quite possible for two intelligent people to have differing opinions without one being stupid or dumb. A big part of the purpose of this forum is sharing opinions and discussing them. If you’re going to stifle one of your most active posters because you dislike their opinion, where does it stop?

We can’t all have the same opinion…would make for a boring forum.

When someone speaks out of both sides of their mouth to attempt mitigation of a previous unstable stance, you can't have a meaningful discourse. 

And it has nothing to do with taking anything personally. 

In addition, when a poster spams the board mercilessly for months on end with their dubious position, they will undoubtedly be hearing about it when that position begins to lose its foundation and collapse.

Again I keep hearing you say that but can never show evidence of that.  Your a toolbag and I think you have made the ignore list as well.  You rarely have anything worth reading to say anyway.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]